Why is the price $650

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Why do I see this, in some way, numerous times on this forum. Why would it be cheaper? In most comparisons it has better features than other phones, with the same price tag. You also get dual sim capability. Here in the US that isn't a big deal but it has its advantages for those of us that have a work and personal line. Now I'm down to one phone This price reflects the market for top end smart phones. The ONLY argument that is valid is the fact that Windows Phone holds <3% market share, and there's nothing to entice a newb to come to the dark side. I would give incentives to iPhone users by crediting the phone $50-250 for turning in their iPhones on site. But again, $650 is fair... For now

mijacs

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The biggest problem in the US with the price is that there are lots of sales right now. You can find those similar price phones for a while lot less.

Honestly my biggest gripe on price is the free dock offer is only on the 950xl which makes the 950 feel out of place.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Why do I see this, in some way, numerous times on this forum. Why would it be cheaper? In most comparisons it has better features than other phones, with the same price tag. You also get dual sim capability. Here in the US that isn't a big deal but it has its advantages for those of us that have a work and personal line. Now I'm down to one phone This price reflects the market for top end smart phones. The ONLY argument that is valid is the fact that Windows Phone holds <3% market share, and there's nothing to entice a newb to come to the dark side. I would give incentives to iPhone users by crediting the phone $50-250 for turning in their iPhones on site. But again, $650 is fair... For now

I don't need a dual sim phone.i have one number, one sim card so if I want the xl I'm having to pay more for a feature I don't need

Sent from mTalk

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Lets not pretend that a single sim variant would cost $400. The lumia 950 will be sold as an At&T locked and unlocked dual sim.... FOR THE EXACT SAME PRICE. Facts

coolbreeze78

Nov 11, 2004
Visit site
The price of the 950 (AT&T version) is the one that's jacked up. $589 and doesn't include a dock.

Spend the extra $50, get a far superior XL and a free $99 dock. It's very much worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea