Hey guys,

Some owners say that they are not really impressed with their Camera's or that the cameras are not on pair with the competition.

I was guessing if anyone could show any samples from their 950s which are taken with Windows Camera and for example with an Alternative Camera app ProShot.

So we could examine if it's hardware or software alone that is not impressive. We all know that Windows Camera is currently worthless compared to Lumia Camera.

Although ProShot might not support new Lumias yet. Windows 10 app is on it's way.
    11-26-2015 09:50 AM
    Hey guys,

Some owners say that they are not really impressed with their Camera's or that the cameras are not on pair with the competition.

I was guessing if anyone could show any samples from their 950s which are taken with Windows Camera and for example with an Alternative Camera app ProShot.

So we could examine if it's hardware or software alone that is not impressive. We all know that Windows Camera is currently worthless compared to Lumia Camera.

Although ProShot might not support new Lumias yet. Windows 10 app is on it's way.
    there is a thread about posting pics and videos created there might be more there. However I can tell you I love the camera its better than my nexus 6p, iPhone 6s Plus, and my blackberry priv. I shoots very good in low light and good light maybe some folks are professionals or something but every picture that I have taken has looked amazing. I have tried to post some to this forum however the files are to large and I am not sure how to make them smaller.
    11-26-2015 10:05 AM
    there is a thread about posting pics and videos created there might be more there. However I can tell you I love the camera its better than my nexus 6p, iPhone 6s Plus, and my blackberry priv. I shoots very good in low light and good light maybe some folks are professionals or something but every picture that I have taken has looked amazing. I have tried to post some to this forum however the files are to large and I am not sure how to make them smaller.
    Comparing those with those two Flagship phones is clearly very good. Thanks for info. Thought it's the Galaxy S6 people talk most about.

I still wonder how well it would perform with ProShot :)
    11-26-2015 10:38 AM