No matter what I do I don't receive any. I get the tile counters, a glance screen notification and it shows new email in the notifications menu but I don't get any sound or vibrate for new emails arriving.

Anyone else with this issue?
    11-26-2015 11:52 AM
    settings-sounds-manage app sounds ?
    11-26-2015 12:00 PM
    Yup. Toggled vibration on and off. Set everything from a default sound to a custom sound. Reset the phone several times. All of this makes no difference.
    11-26-2015 12:04 PM
    just to make sure.....settings-personalization-sounds-manage app sounds-outlook (or whatever you have)-at the bottom there is notification sound....mine is set to default but it can be change from none to whatever you choose????

my wife was set to none at one point in time, she was not getting any sounds until change from none
    11-26-2015 12:12 PM
    No matter what I do I don't receive any. I get the tile counters, a glance screen notification and it shows new email in the notifications menu but I don't get any sound or vibrate for new emails arriving.

Anyone else with this issue?
    I'm assuming you've adjusted the settings in Settings->System->Notifications & actions (aka the notification center settings). Have you also updated the settings in Outlook itself? Outlook Mail->Settings (accessed via three dots)->Options. There is a setting for notifications here as well. It's really stupid how there are two different locations for email notifications, and I noticed if the Outlook Mail settings are not set up properly, it won't matter what the notification center settings say.
    11-26-2015 12:13 PM
    I'm assuming you've adjusted the settings in Settings->System->Notifications & actions (aka the notification center settings). Have you also updated the settings in Outlook itself? Outlook Mail->Settings (accessed via three dots)->Options. There is a setting for notifications here as well. It's really stupid how there are two different locations for email notifications, and I noticed if the Outlook Mail settings are not set up properly, it won't matter what the notification center settings say.
    Right, I never notice that before..Lol, I guess I sometimes read too fast and missed
    anthonyng likes this.
    11-26-2015 12:17 PM
    Right, I never notice that before..Lol, I guess I sometimes read too fast and missed
    You shouldn't have to notice it. There should be one universal location for notification settings.
    11-26-2015 12:19 PM
    You shouldn't have to notice it. There should be one universal location for notification settings.
    agreed...it is becoming like android....25 places to change some settings
    11-26-2015 12:20 PM
    And to answer the above questions, yes both sets of options are set to give sound and vibrate notifications. Sadly, I still can't get any.
    11-26-2015 12:26 PM
    The new outlook for me kinda sucks for notifications on the band actually.

In windows phone 8.1, I get notifications on my phone of new emails but they don't show in the notification center on my band which was actually fine by me. I don't even pin the mail tile on my band.

now in windows 10 they show, and my band goes off a lot now, so it's actually probably fixed but I didn't want it hahaha
    11-26-2015 12:29 PM
    now try deleting the app and download it again..or HW reset
    11-26-2015 12:35 PM
    I can delete outlook and re-install it?
    11-26-2015 12:42 PM
    I can delete outlook and re-install it?
    maybe not...I can't do it on my L830 with win 10

reset the phone then.....settings-system-about- reset at the bottom

pain in the *** but sometimes necessary
    11-26-2015 12:48 PM
    mine worked once I set the Show notification banner and Play a sound check boxes... each email account is controlled individually.
    11-26-2015 01:54 PM