12-01-2015 08:08 AM
66 123
tools
    Seems like due to region/language issue.
    For example, if it's a US based phone, region should be US and language should be English.
    When I was using another language not English, the app showed same message as yours. Then I switched back to English, the offer is there.
    I checked the region and language..all was fine. Turns out it showed up after the app updated.
    11-27-2015 11:10 PM
    Anyone figure out how to get past the 'Sim card error' screen in lumia offers? UPS just dropped off my Lumia 950 XL and I can get my sim card to work in Sim 2 but not Sim 1 and I keep getting this error message. I've tried Sim slot 1 a bunch and no joy. I've updated lumia offers from the store and I've done a hard reset and I don't see any change. I have a bad feeling my sim slot 1 is broken and the lumia offers app is only looking at sim slot 1.
    Hopefully someone has some ideas. I don't even know who to email or call. The phone works great on sim slot 2 and I'd hate to send it back for an extra sim slot I'll never use.....
    11-27-2015 11:13 PM
    Just an update. I was able to get my sim card 1 working by using an exacto knife on the pins in my sim 1 tray to pry up a bit. Once I had sim 1 working I was able to use lumia offers and get a promotional code in the email.
    greynightshirt likes this.
    11-28-2015 01:57 AM
    No luck for me with the Lumia Offers app, even though l updated it. Still showing "Stay tuned. Look out for upcoming offers".
    11-28-2015 02:52 AM
    No luck for me with the Lumia Offers app, even though l updated it. Still showing "Stay tuned. Look out for upcoming offers".
    Check region/language settings to match your phone launch country.
    11-28-2015 10:36 AM
    I was trying to redeem as well and the offer page was showing out of stock. I started a chat with MS and they said to keep checking back. I did and managed to catch the page where I was able to place the order
    11-28-2015 10:59 AM
    How to reach Microsoft in that case?
    11-29-2015 02:57 AM
    I seriously can't understand this flagship launch from Microsoft. The whole launch is late enough, too old of Processors SD 810 & 808. Whereas, Xiaomi kinda stupid brand can offer latest processors SD 820 in their phones and launch before Microsoft. Heck Microsoft has a better experience of launching their devices across the globe.
    11-29-2015 03:04 AM
    no love for the 950.....
    11-30-2015 10:47 AM
    Well, mine says 'back ordered' with no ETA. Filled out the info Friday Nov 27.
    11-30-2015 11:00 AM
    At least some of you can get backordered status. The app on my phone states the offer is no longer valid after I confirm my email on it. I talked to Microsoft Store and they say to call Windows Phone tech support who in turn tell me to call MStore support. Call MStore support back and get transferred over and over and no one can help.
    11-30-2015 05:51 PM
    Whenever I go through the offers app, it shows the offer is available, i click on it, i go through the steps that says click continue to get an email, but when i hit continue, it says the offer is no longer available. is anyone else seeing this? i just got the phone yesterday. It'd be terrible if there weren't even enough free docks for the pre-orders...
    12-01-2015 06:26 AM
    Whenever I go through the offers app, it shows the offer is available, i click on it, i go through the steps that says click continue to get an email, but when i hit continue, it says the offer is no longer available. is anyone else seeing this? i just got the phone yesterday. It'd be terrible if there weren't even enough free docks for the pre-orders...
    Same for me......had my phone since last Wednesday but couldn't activate it....now cannot get free dock????? Not happy!
    12-01-2015 07:34 AM
    I'm seeing the same thing. Have emailed my local MS store manager. I'm hoping instead of jumping through hoops with Customer Service he'll just tell me to come in and get one from him. We'll see.

There was one person who said he had luck calling Customer Service, that they placed the order for him right away.
    12-01-2015 07:42 AM
    I called windows phone tech support again last night and spoke with someone who actually knew what was going on and stated they have been receiving a ton of phone calls about this and are aware it is an issue with the app itself on the final step to send the emails. I am supposed to get a call in 48-96 hours from second level support to hopefully get a solution. Talking to the majority of people yesterday there was way too much finger pointing as to whose fault it was. It seems like MS has become so specialized that they cannot help anyone unless your problem happens to be in the department they work, even then it's a crapshoot.
    12-01-2015 07:58 AM
    I called windows phone tech support again last night and spoke with someone who actually knew what was going on and stated they have been receiving a ton of phone calls about this and are aware it is an issue with the app itself on the final step to send the emails. I am supposed to get a call in 48-96 hours from second level support to hopefully get a solution. Talking to the majority of people yesterday there was way too much finger pointing as to whose fault it was. It seems like MS has become so specialized that they cannot help anyone unless your problem happens to be in the department they work, even then it's a crapshoot.
    I too just got off t phone with a lovely Romanian woman who was REALLY helpful.....she advised me that they received an email from her superiors this morning about this issue.....she had me take screenshots of each part of the redemption process and then sent me an email to reply to and upload the pics. She assured me that she will be getting back to me in 24-48 hours.....we shall see.
    12-01-2015 08:08 AM
66 123