Cannot get free dock grrrr

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
At least some of you can get backordered status. The app on my phone states the offer is no longer valid after I confirm my email on it. I talked to Microsoft Store and they say to call Windows Phone tech support who in turn tell me to call MStore support. Call MStore support back and get transferred over and over and no one can help.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I go through the offers app, it shows the offer is available, i click on it, i go through the steps that says click continue to get an email, but when i hit continue, it says the offer is no longer available. is anyone else seeing this? i just got the phone yesterday. It'd be terrible if there weren't even enough free docks for the pre-orders...

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I go through the offers app, it shows the offer is available, i click on it, i go through the steps that says click continue to get an email, but when i hit continue, it says the offer is no longer available. is anyone else seeing this? i just got the phone yesterday. It'd be terrible if there weren't even enough free docks for the pre-orders...
Same for me......had my phone since last Wednesday but couldn't activate it....now cannot get free dock????? Not happy!

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I'm seeing the same thing. Have emailed my local MS store manager. I'm hoping instead of jumping through hoops with Customer Service he'll just tell me to come in and get one from him. We'll see.

There was one person who said he had luck calling Customer Service, that they placed the order for him right away.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I called windows phone tech support again last night and spoke with someone who actually knew what was going on and stated they have been receiving a ton of phone calls about this and are aware it is an issue with the app itself on the final step to send the emails. I am supposed to get a call in 48-96 hours from second level support to hopefully get a solution. Talking to the majority of people yesterday there was way too much finger pointing as to whose fault it was. It seems like MS has become so specialized that they cannot help anyone unless your problem happens to be in the department they work, even then it's a crapshoot.

mranieri

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I called windows phone tech support again last night and spoke with someone who actually knew what was going on and stated they have been receiving a ton of phone calls about this and are aware it is an issue with the app itself on the final step to send the emails. I am supposed to get a call in 48-96 hours from second level support to hopefully get a solution. Talking to the majority of people yesterday there was way too much finger pointing as to whose fault it was. It seems like MS has become so specialized that they cannot help anyone unless your problem happens to be in the department they work, even then it's a crapshoot.
I too just got off t phone with a lovely Romanian woman who was REALLY helpful.....she advised me that they received an email from her superiors this morning about this issue.....she had me take screenshots of each part of the redemption process and then sent me an email to reply to and upload the pics. She assured me that she will be getting back to me in 24-48 hours.....we shall see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon