Maybe I have missed it but what about Wireless Printing fron Lumia 950 XL

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
for windows 10 mobile preview 10586.11 and a few builds before too, i have been able to print over wifi to my hp printer...
PDF documents are a pain - you have to have an app that allows you to do it -the adobe reader wants in app purchase to do that..
office lets you print over wifi... word and excel both tried.

I do know someone who had tried to use his epson printer and he was having an issue with it... i think he may have given up on it as he said it was not on the list of official supported printers by windows 10 mobile - the key here is mobile, as desktop obviously will support epson printers... but i think this is just a case of drivers...

geekladyemjay

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
for windows 10 mobile preview 10586.11 and a few builds before too, i have been able to print over wifi to my hp printer...
PDF documents are a pain - you have to have an app that allows you to do it -the adobe reader wants in app purchase to do that..
office lets you print over wifi... word and excel both tried.

I do know someone who had tried to use his epson printer and he was having an issue with it... i think he may have given up on it as he said it was not on the list of official supported printers by windows 10 mobile - the key here is mobile, as desktop obviously will support epson printers... but i think this is just a case of drivers...

I have an Epson. I don't mind downloading an app but the ability to print should be available in just about every app. I'll wait. The phone is awesome Windows Phone has come a long way!

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
It can but only for compatible printers. Mine is not...at least not now. Which is strange that it works fine with Windows 10, but not with the phone. I'll have to do something about that.

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much anything from pretty much anywhere. Email, all office apps the internet.

I don't have the 950 yet...L830 with 10586.11 and the only place I see printing is in the word and excel so far.
and that it's when I go to sd card-word or excel-hamburger menu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo