Bluetooth issues in car

IANOR

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a 2013 Ford with Sync, and the phone is chrasing with every phone call... it is even crashing sometimes, when the bluetooth is not connected to anything, just turned on.
After turnung off bluetooth, the 950xl works without a crash since days...

Roland Hanson

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
This is my second 950 XL. The first one crashed within a week of receiving it. This one has been working well except for the exact same issue you are talking about. I will get in the car and sometimes my audible book will start up and sometimes it will wait a few minutes and start up, sputtering and skipping agrivatingly. It never plays non-stop from departure to arrival no matter how short the trip. I don't even bother with the bluetooth in the car, I just use earbuds.

I also have a band 2 and have noticed that it links well but the phone will not record the steps taken.

I had an iPhone 6 that never had a Bluetooth problem with the band or the car (OEM Toyota stereo)

plandyman

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 synced with my 2010 Santa Fe. I have no real troubles and calling works great BUT when listening to music (Spotify or on the phone) it comes in very quiet. I have tried it on Bluetooth and with an audio cord and it's the same. I have to turn up my phone volume to almost full and my car stereo 2-3 times louder than when listening to the radio or my iPod.

What gives?

earle36

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey Dan - This now works ok in my Subaru - it was fixed after the update to Groove around 12/10/2015. I leave wifi on and it works ok for me.

earle36

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed a bug (maybe with Groove or Bluetooth) that sometimes when I start the car and music starts playing its a bit muted - the headset says volume is max 30 - if i turn it down to 29 and then back to 30 - the volume gets loud as it should be.

uhscale

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

i had exactly the same issue on my Audi SQ5.
First time a day aim driving, no issues. But after a stop, turning off the car and several minutes later, music starts stuttering. Maybe it appears on 1 stop more.
Only a reboot of the device helps. So whats the solution? Turn off Wifi?
Is there a possibility to automate this when entering the car?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried streaming music while navigating? I'd like to know if the navigation voice uses a2dp (as in WP8) or the voice call profile (as in WP8.1). Thanks
For my car (2014 Mazda CX5) and the 950XL on 10586.29 it still uses the voice profile. Super annoying because it's slow and it interrupts music. Not sure if others have more luck.

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
How about all other annoying issues like, breaking the Bluetooth connection while on hands free , freezing and rebooting the phone? Tried it in many vehicles and same problem no matter what make. It is so annoying not being able to talk hands free while driving!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo