Lumia Offers app missing

Hans Swolfs

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
hey guys and gals,

I just got my 950 XL today and got it all set up... Now I wanted to look for the Lumia Offers app to get my free dock but the app is just missing from my phone?

Can't find it in the store either so how do I go about?

Please don't say I need to do a hard reset :p

cheers,
Hans

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Figured it out.
I have a German 950xl but set it up as UK from my old back up = no offers.
Hard reset and try UK = no offers.
German settings = offers.

So seems you need right region as per device to get this and other apps installed during setup and then change language etc after.

Hans Swolfs

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Figured it out.
I have a German 950xl but set it up as UK from my old back up = no offers.
Hard reset and try UK = no offers.
German settings = offers.

So seems you need right region as per device to get this and other apps installed during setup and then change language etc after.
mine is set up as a Belgium one but no joy...

Need to contact Microsoft apparently

bula_i

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. I made the setup of the 950 XL with my Microsoft-Account and restoring the Data from my old Lumia. I got all the new apps like sky and the new maps, but no Lumia Offers to order Continuum...:angry:

RefleCs

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here. I got my 950XL last thursday. Contacted the company where I ordered mine and they have contacted Microsoft. They told me the app would be there in 24h. But I haven't got it still.

Monday I will call the number provided by the reseller.

bula_i

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Great link, thanks! Now I got the offer, they told me, I?m qualified for the offer and they will send me an e-mail. But - so far (after hours) - no e-mail - how long does it take to receive the mail???

Tc1984

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
From Netherland.....

I get the app....I touch claim it....till it show claim now ...then tap Continued.....Then it say Sorry this offer is not available.

bula_i

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
After 18 hours or so I received the mail with the code. Yes!!!

So I tried to order in the Microsoft-Store, code was accepted, but the transaction failed in the payment section at the very end. So I tried it once more from my PC, now the code was invalid.

So I contacted the very helpful Microsoft Store Hotline. Finanlly they were able to place the order for me. I received a confirmation and they told me it will take only a couple of days...

It?s a real adventure, thanks to the Microsoft staff, but the process is horrible and absolutely no recommendation for Microsoft.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to redeem the offer however when I get to the final screen, it says the offer is no longer available.

Update: I called support and they processed the order for me on the phone no charge.

Last edited:

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to redeem the offer however when I get to the final screen, it says the offer is no longer available.

Update: I called support and they processed the order for me on the phone no charge.

What number did you call? I have been having issues getting in touch with anyone that actually knows what they are doing or how to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb