01-24-2016 07:41 PM
64 123
tools
    This mentality is absurd. Stop making excuses for Microsoft. It's ok to support the platform (I do - I own the Lumia 1520, Lumia 950XL and SP4), just don't be blind about it. You're coming off the same if not worse than the iPhone fans on MacRumors.
    What excuses? Take the dang thing back, do some modification it or live with it. What's it to you?? If you want to gripe about Microsoft, be my guest but quit acting like you run skit around here,
    editguy and Noahma like this.
    12-01-2015 08:31 PM
    What excuses? Take the dang thing back, do some modification it or live with it. What's it to you?? If you want to gripe about Microsoft, be my guest but quit acting like you run skit around here,
    Lollll. The Internet. Serious business.
    12-02-2015 08:25 AM
    My 950XL creaks a little on the left side, but I never would have even noticed if I hadn't started poking and prodding the back of my device because of this thread. Normal use doesn't cause it to creak, so I'm not worried about it.
    Jazmac and mikeoc like this.
    12-02-2015 08:37 AM
    My 950XL creaks a little on the left side, but I never would have even noticed if I hadn't started poking and prodding the back of my device because of this thread. Normal use doesn't cause it to creak, so I'm not worried about it.
    Mine creaks with normal use; that's how I found out about it.
    12-02-2015 08:49 AM
    No creaks at all on my unit.
    12-04-2015 02:52 AM
    No creaks on mine yet either. I've not put any padding in there, just snapped the case back on.
    12-04-2015 09:48 AM
    The irony, all the years Samsung WP devices have been called cheap for their faux metal plastic backs while giving the same option of removable battery and SD card slot but slap a Lumia label on a plastic phone and its fine, just stick a bit of paper in your $550+ new phone, yet users of ios devices are called sheep.....
    12-04-2015 10:09 AM
    I tell a slight lie. I have no creaking around the bottom of the case, mine flexes a little at the top left corner. Not enough to bother me overly though. I did think the case felt a little on the flimsy side when I removed it.
    12-04-2015 10:16 AM
    Yep loud creaking here gonna try the fixes
    Sad :(
    12-09-2015 04:19 AM
    My creakiness comes and goes, and sometimes on different corners. Certainly not enough for me to get too worried about or even notice most of the time.
    12-09-2015 04:31 AM
    Screw the fixes, especially if it's really bad. If you're around a Microsoft store, I would take it in and exchange it. I did and haven't had the problem at all. It's certainly not normal and should be rectified if they want to leave you good impression of the phone.
    12-09-2015 10:07 AM
    Screw the fixes, especially if it's really bad. If you're around a Microsoft store, I would take it in and exchange it. I did and haven't had the problem at all. It's certainly not normal and should be rectified if they want to leave you good impression of the phone.
    This was the only solution offered to me by MS customer service, even after I mentioned that I am 3 hours away from the closest store. I would have been happy with a "we are sorry to her that, let us send you a replacement to see if that fixes the issue." What I got instead was they only cover warranty repairs, and I would need to go back to the purchasing store and have them deal with the issue (paraphrasing). Funny thing is, the store told me to contact MS support directly when I called them about the issue first.....gotta love how the devotion/dedication from the Windows mobile supporters is reflected back in the customer service department.
    12-09-2015 06:22 PM
    Me too...exactly the same.
    01-24-2016 10:09 AM
    Thin, small strips of electrical tape on the inside corners of the case and all creaking is gone. Use color coded tape to satisfy your inner anal retentiveness.
    Pharoahwarrior6 and Cartman like this.
    01-24-2016 07:41 PM
64 123