Photos app images don't display full screen

JD Skinner

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Is it just me, or do the images in the Photos app in Win 10 Mobile (Brand new 950XL) not take advantage of the screen? For every image I have to pinch to zoom in on an image, then double tap to zoom out before I can swipe to another image. This seems like another major oversight/annoyance in Windows 10 mobile.

What're your thoughts?

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me, or do the images in the Photos app in Win 10 Mobile (Brand new 950XL) not take advantage of the screen? For every image I have to pinch to zoom in on an image, then double tap to zoom out before I can swipe to another image. This seems like another major oversight/annoyance in Windows 10 mobile.

What're your thoughts?

works fine on my 830 with latest insider...so it's not a generalized win10 thing. Might be an issue with the higher resolution and the photo app maybe only have a maximum default display "calibration" which would mask the issue on phones with lower resolution screens (like my 830). Make sure you put in feedback to that effect in the app.

Jaison John1

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I got an update yesterday, it was about glance screen. And now all the images are full screen.☺ But some was blurred. I think that's because of its quality.. And everything is fine now.🙂🙂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077