Is your 950XL running well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I seem to be reading tons of complaints of fast draining batteries, wifi issues, random restarts and someone posted wireless charging won't work with their Nokia Qi DT-910???
I'm starting to worry about these issues, I jumped in Windows Mobile when MS released the Samsung Focus w/WP7 and can't remember hearing so many issues right off the bat and that was also a new phone with a new OS..
I already purchased the Nokia Qi DT-910 for when I receive my 950XL and will be really disappointed if it isn't compatible with the "Nokia" 950XL!!! Can anyone confirm if the DT-910 works with the 950XL??

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about the charger. Mine has been running amazing. Had some battery drain that photos app and readit were causing. I make sure they are closed in task switcher and have been using baconit for time being and battery is doing really well. Even running asphalt for a long time drained less battery than photos app lol

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about the charger. Mine has been running amazing. Had some battery drain that photos app and readit were causing. I make sure they are closed in task switcher and have been using baconit for time being and battery is doing really well. Even running asphalt for a long time drained less battery than photos app lol

Turn off the "include photos from the cloud" thing in the photos app and I think the battery drain it causes will probably go down significantly.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Had my first "wtf" today...was taking video for about an hour, then switched to some photos and soon after the phone just shut off and went unresponsive. When I got home threw it on my DT-903 and it eventually turned back on. My battery was around 80% when it shut off, so I know it wasn't a low battery issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb