Lumia 950XL - Visual Voicemail?

darth furious

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Confirming that VVM is working for me on my Lumia 950XL on AT&T, with the new build released today (14267.1004). My earlier VMs are now showing up in the list. Thanks MS!!

Confirming VVM works after latest update on my 950XL on Cricket wireless. Slowly w10m is shaping up nicely. Definitely better than day1 on my 950XL

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yup, the new Redstone update today fixes the notification issue on VM and VVM fully functional on my dual SIM 950XL on AT&T... so it was an OS issue all along and not the hardware or ATT... happy camper here.

justin071894

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't appear to be showing up on my DS 950 XL on AT&T. I've tired...
  • calling my voicemail by...
    • holding down '1'
    • pressing the voicemail button
  • terminating the phone app (v 2.1.24001)
  • restarting device

I even repeated the above steps with the phone tiles linked and unlinked. Still nothing. :unhappy:

fpostrow

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Is your service showing as LTE or 4g? If you only see 4g you need to fix the sim card. If LTE is showing I don't know what the problem is. VVM should automatically configure after you call to check with the latest build.

mdbuilder

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
For those who may have been using Youmail prior to VVM being added in the latest insider build, if you want to stop using Youmail the code to stop calls being forwarded to them is *004*carrier voice mail number#

In the case of cricket the string is *004*8133823347#

keithnet

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Doesn't appear to be showing up on my DS 950 XL on AT&T. I've tired...
  • calling my voicemail by...
    • holding down '1'
    • pressing the voicemail button
  • terminating the phone app (v 2.1.24001)
  • restarting device

I even repeated the above steps with the phone tiles linked and unlinked. Still nothing. :unhappy:

Call or chat with AT&T and have them enable visual voicemail. I had LTE enabled fine, but Visual Voicemail was still not enabled. Took 2 mins via chat.

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Not working with Videotron in Canada...I download the latest insider build .1004, I subscribe to Visual voicemail and nothing happening on my phone, I call them to be sure it have been activate corectly and they told me yes...then they told me that they are using the Apple Visual voicemail server and that it is just enable for Iphone... can a carrier block some brand on the server side? if so, that is very lame...

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Not working with Videotron in Canada...I download the latest insider build .1004, I subscribe to Visual voicemail and nothing happening on my phone, I call them to be sure it have been activate corectly and they told me yes...then they told me that they are using the Apple Visual voicemail server and that it is just enable for Iphone... can a carrier block some brand on the server side? if so, that is very lame...
No Canadian carrier support native VVM on devices other than iPhone. Rogers used force android/blackberry users to install an app for VVM, then they pull that off too. So yes, they could made it only support iphone

peashooter14

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Some notes...to turn off ISEEVM on ATT #004#, or look in the settings on the app, they will tell you how to turn it off.

Login to ATT chat, and have them reprovision visual voicemail....then do a soft reset 1-2 times. It may take a few minutes to hit....call and leave a voicemail for yourself....go into the phone app, it will eventually give you a popup window to put in your password for visual voicemail.

I also turned off the use default phone number for voicemail in phone settings, don't know if that helped.

Leslielbk

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
How did you make it work? I have both the firmware and OS update, spent over an hour with att support technical advisor and he couldn't figure out why it wasn't working, either. He tried a number of settings, we would hang up so i could reboot, he'd call me back and something else. We must have gone through this process at least 6 times, and I'll repeat he called back in minutes every time. He hasn't given up either and is calling me Tues. to keep trying, and with hope one of you has the magic bullet. VVM has been enabled on their end. The visual voicemail icon is supposed to show up at the top of voicemail on the upper right. It does not. When I go into settings using the 3 dots on the lower right side nothing appears there either.

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Stupid question but what am I suppose to be seeing? Like a VVM icon? Cause in Android I had a VVM icon and it managed all the voicemails for me. What am I suppose to be seeing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss