My phone reboots when I'm on the phone... I can't make a decent call without the phone rebooting...

Anybody else having this problem?

Should I try a hard reset or return the phone?
    11-29-2015 12:18 PM
    My phone reboots when I'm on the phone... I can't make a decent call without the phone rebooting...

Anybody else having this problem?

Should I try a hard reset or return the phone?
    First, remove the SD card if you have one to eliminate that extra source of potential weirdness. Then, I would try a hard reset with no restore and see if that helps. If not, exchange the phone.
    11-29-2015 12:23 PM
    My phone is also rebooting during phone calls if Bluetooth is enabled and a Bluetooth LE device like the Band 2 is paired, not necessarily connected. Please see here if this could be connected: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...h-enabled.html
    TexasLabRat likes this.
    11-29-2015 12:35 PM
    First, remove the SD card if you have one to eliminate that extra source of potential weirdness. Then, I would try a hard reset with no restore and see if that helps. If not, exchange the phone.
    I did remove the SD card to rule that out... haven't done a hard reset after that yet.

My phone is also rebooting during phone calls if Bluetooth is enabled and a Bluetooth LE device like the Band 2 is paired, not necessarily connected. Please see here if this could be connected: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mic...h-enabled.html
    it's paired and connected with a Band 2 here also... will check out that link!

cheers both for the quick replies! will report back with any news on this!
    11-29-2015 12:47 PM
    I did remove the SD card to rule that out... haven't done a hard reset after that yet.

it's paired and connected with a Band 2 here also... will check out that link!

cheers both for the quick replies! will report back with any news on this!
    Glad, that I am not alone maybe! First simply try disabling Bluetooth. But beware, sometimes it already seems to be messed up, so better reboot.

I did multiple hard resets which did not help. Reflashing is not yet possible, unfortunately.
    11-29-2015 12:50 PM
    I'll monitor this over the next week. I have had no reboot issues with phone calls or on bluetooth but I hadn't paired my band to it yet. I do have a band 1 though.
    11-29-2015 12:51 PM
    I'll monitor this over the next week. I have had no reboot issues with phone calls or on bluetooth but I hadn't paired my band to it yet. I do have a band 1 though.
    Can't wait to read your findings! ;) The problems also exist when I pair my Arc Touch Surface Mouse, which is also Bluetooth LE, but if I just use my headsets, everything is fine.
    11-29-2015 12:55 PM
    Can't wait to read your findings! ;) The problems also exist when I pair my Arc Touch Surface Mouse, which is also Bluetooth LE, but if I just use my headsets, everything is fine.
    Interesting for sure. I normally use my band 1 all day, just dont sleep with it and the bluetooth in the car. I'll make sure to try a few calls from the car this week as well.
    11-29-2015 12:58 PM
    did a very simple test with my wife's phone (we can call unlimited to each other).
    Did this test with bluetooth on (and Band 2 paired/connected) and with bluetooth disabled :
    - made phonecall and just let line open
    when enabled/connected reboot came after 10 seconds
    when disabled, no reboot (let line open for 2 minutes or so)
    11-29-2015 01:12 PM
    OK, really seems to be the same problem. Please vote in the feedback app:

Windows-Feedback:?contextid=4&feedbackid=f64c9e4e-49a1-47ac-a334-89716371f0df&form=2&src=2

(hope this strange link works...)
    11-29-2015 01:18 PM
    Weird! I have my Band 2 paired all the time and I actually talked on the phone quite a lot. Some calls lasted more than an hour too. Not a single reboot! I DONT have SD card installed and only 1 sim. The second sim slot is empty.
    11-29-2015 01:21 PM
    nope it doesn't work ;) not on my phone either :) will try to look it up in the feedback app :)
    11-29-2015 01:27 PM
    Weird! I have my Band 2 paired all the time and I actually talked on the phone quite a lot. Some calls lasted more than an hour too. Not a single reboot! I DONT have SD card installed and only 1 sim. The second sim slot is empty.
    I removed the SD card, no change. I have the Single SIM model.
    11-29-2015 01:32 PM
    This time the phone rebooted after I tried to turn Wifi off. I just left home and tried to check the departure time of the bus, and as my Wifi was still connected but out of range, I wanted to switch to cell data and... black screen, thank you!
    11-30-2015 11:31 PM