Website to purchase your Lumia 950 XL

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just letting you all know, you can get phone Lumia 950 XL from Microsoft Lumia 950 XL LTE Dual Sim for $669USD and $35 shipping which totals to $704USD

This isn't pre-order ,this is the phone actually being shipped to you.its not available on Microsoft USA because of low stock,Microsoft is focusing mainly on other markets as we see,so phones from this website are shipped all unlocked from Microsoft Asian distributors,I purchased my Lumia 1020,930 at the time from this website,and i just noticed they stocking the Lumia 950XL so I placed my order and will have mine soon

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Not understanding the reason to buy there. $669 is higher than directly from Microsoft.

If not in a rush, B&H is taking orders for $629 with free shipping.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
the difference is cause they actually have in stock, so it's for people who don't want to wait, and they ship to many countries also. Not a pre-order but actually an order

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
whatever price they have on their site, it's that + shipping so as of now price is $645 + 35USD = $680USD to anywhere in the USA, they ship to many parts of the world. Check FAQ , I live in Caribbean ,I could've ordered and pay $55USD shipping straight to me, but i'll pay more taxes collecting here, so I normally ship to relatives travelling here or ship to courier company I use that brings whatever I order online to where I live which is cheaper, bringing through courier company better than if I go and collect from post office, we have to pay fees collecting certain items at our post office here. I normally purchase from Amazon.com or any site that can ship to my courier's USA address in NYC.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
like I said in my first post,i purchased my lumia 1020 & 930 from them, I contacted their support by email and online chat because I wasn't sure years back,but since my first purchase I've always supported them. Lumia devices that aren't found much in USA can be purchase unlocked through them and shipped to USA,Caribbean,Australia,New Zealand,Mexico and Japan.

you have nothing to worry about bro. I collected my Lumia 950 XL and just spreading this website so many can get it fast since USA stock are out and it works out as quite good deal considering you not paying same amount of tax as in Microsoft USA store during checkout

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
i was just talking with co-worker about it, he was on vacation leave, just returned, he thinking of ordering and giving his wife his 830. i opened the website to show him it and we both noticed that 1shopmobile dropped price again $629, so that's 629+35=664USD if you're living in the USA.

He just ordered his

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
How do you know if they are in stock or not? I am really tempted to order the XL from them. Also is the lumia offers app deal still available for NON windows store purchases of the phone?

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
How do you know if they are in stock or not? I am really tempted to order the XL from them. Also is the lumia offers app deal still available for NON windows store purchases of the phone?

If they in stock you'd be able to add them to cart, if they don't have in stock it won't be possible to add to cart, I've used the Lumia Offers app, took while to get email, ordered dock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)