Website to purchase your Lumia 950 XL

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the info, ordering right away!

Do I need to have it activated on a phone carrier to get the offers app to work or is WiFi enough? I am on Verizon until January but would like to get it asap.

EDIT: Just ordered, thanks for the info, I am trusting you on this lol. But at least its payed through Amazon so I get their guarantee, not quite paypal IMO but still very safe.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the info, ordering right away!

Do I need to have it activated on a phone carrier to get the offers app to work or is WiFi enough? I am on Verizon until January but would like to get it asap.

EDIT: Just ordered, thanks for the info, I am trusting you on this lol. But at least its payed through Amazon so I get their guarantee, not quite paypal IMO but still very safe.

Activated over WiFi should work just fine,sucks being on Verizon,glad you're changing

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I am leaning towards crabbing T-Mobile with their latest offerings (especially the Binge-on service).

My order is progressing steadily, Amazon Payments listed it as "completed" meaning the payment went through but there is no package associated with tracking yet. Hopefully since it is "expedited" shipping it appears sometime this week.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I am leaning towards crabbing T-Mobile with their latest offerings (especially the Binge-on service).

My order is progressing steadily, Amazon Payments listed it as "completed" meaning the payment went through but there is no package associated with tracking yet. Hopefully since it is "expedited" shipping it appears sometime this week.

yeah you'll get tracking info soon, I like how quickly they ship from their warehouses in Asia

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Did they email tracking to you or did it just show up in amazon payments? Also about how long did shipping take to reach you once they shipped it? (pretty excited, my 735 on verizon isn't cutting it so I cant wait to jump off the verizon crazy boat).

EDIT: I also saw in another thread that this RM-1085 is the single sim version, which is no trouble for me since I didn't need dual sim anyway, but I am curious if that holds true?

Last edited:

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It'll show up in Amazon Payments, right in there you'll see "Track your package(s)" which will enable you to track it.

Correct, single sim version. Apparently Microsoft shipping dual sim variants to distributors that don't usually sell dual sim ones and single sim variants to dual sim countries. Doesn't bother me. using dual sim uses more battery but I can see why people would want it, use internet from one provider and make calls from another

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just went website and noticed it's for $609 - next to Black & White options to add to cart, I continued to Amazon Payments to verify, so they recently dropped their pricing again .....they just gotta update the PRICING IN BOLD next to item description.

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
It'll show up in Amazon Payments, right in there you'll see "Track your package(s)" which will enable you to track it.

Correct, single sim version. Apparently Microsoft shipping dual sim variants to distributors that don't usually sell dual sim ones and single sim variants to dual sim countries. Doesn't bother me. using dual sim uses more battery but I can see why people would want it, use internet from one provider and make calls from another
I'm cool with single sim, will keep checking track package button every few hours to see when it enables (it's clickable but says no package info is bound to it)

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to post another update, the pending charge on my amazon rewards visa card has vanished now with no actual charge having gone through yet. Unsure of the status at this point, since amazon payments says completed along with this.

EDIT: Also my credit limit on my card still shows as if the charge has gone through, so I must have caught it during the final processing period? Hope that means it'll ship soon.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to post another update, the pending charge on my amazon rewards visa card has vanished now with no actual charge having gone through yet. Unsure of the status at this point, since amazon payments says completed along with this.

EDIT: Also my credit limit on my card still shows as if the charge has gone through, so I must have caught it during the final processing period? Hope that means it'll ship soon.

you'll get it soon, I can see you're very anxious

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Updating again, still no tracking number but the charge has gone through as of two days ago. I sent them an email inquiry as to if they can provide me tracking since they say they charge on shipment. A bit lengthy of a turn around for an in stock product IMO, and has had a price drop since I ordered. Will report back if I hear from them about it.

EDIT: Tracking number got, somehow ended up in my spam filter, is saying it should be delivered today if on schedule.

Last edited:

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Updating again, still no tracking number but the charge has gone through as of two days ago. I sent them an email inquiry as to if they can provide me tracking since they say they charge on shipment. A bit lengthy of a turn around for an in stock product IMO, and has had a price drop since I ordered. Will report back if I hear from them about it.

EDIT: Tracking number got, somehow ended up in my spam filter, is saying it should be delivered today if on schedule.

awesome! cause I found it strange you haven't gotten tracking as yet, be sure to let your mailbox know it ain't spam

Erik Talbert

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Just popping back in to say I have received word that it was delivered today and will be messing with it once I return home from work. If anyone wants the single sim 950 XL this is a good option to buy from.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Also good news for anyone who hasn't purchased yet,the site dropped their price again to $585 for the 950 XL so anyone interested can get for even better price than what Erik Talbert and i paid for ours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)