950 XL spare battery

FoneJoy1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Glad you like them, Just a quick question if you could help us is the charger also an AC-100 for the Lumia 950 & 950 XL in the US?

Lucius Snow

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
That's incredible. It has become so difficult to find a smartphone with removable battery. And when you find one, you can't buy an extra one! I thought about purchasing the 950XL for this reason among others. I'm going to wait more...

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
interesting info about fonejoy - all of the specific 950XL items are out of stock, interestingly they do have the 950 covers but not the 950XL covers.
Also - they appear to say that the 950 battery is the same as the 640?

FoneJoy1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
interesting info about fonejoy - all of the specific 950XL items are out of stock, interestingly they do have the 950 covers but not the 950XL covers.
Also - they appear to say that the 950 battery is the same as the 640?

Just to make you aware the lumia 950 battery has a bigger mAh and will work on the lumia 640. The standard 640 battery has a lower mAh! Also all accessories are in on Monday from Microsoft!

ajprmaverick

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
bought an extra battery from fonejoy UK store delivered by dhl to US cost me about 80 us dollars with shipping i know a little steep but I rather have an actual spare battery than buy a charger which U would have to leave connected with the phone. Its a original battery branded with the Microsoft logo what I don't get is why Microsoft still don't sell the battery but a company in the UK has them its like weird but I am happy now I can actually use the phone with heavy usage without worrying about phone dying cause the battery life in this phone is not that good especially using edge browser and I don't think theirs a fix for it.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
wow it was cheaper (like less than half) for me to buy a wireless charger on fleabay! I don't understand why you would buy a battery at that price when you could've gotten an extra nice wireless charger for work... ACTUALLY I bought 2 wireless chargers (car and home) for less than that! LOL

Lucius Snow

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

Is it fast and easy to change the battery? Do you need any tool to open the cover? I'm asking because I may buy the 950XL and use a spare battery for high-use everyday and anywhere (car, transport, street...).

Thanks.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the real world, where features use cpu cycles, magic doesn't exist

Not sure of your point, I don't need to disable anything on my iPhone and I can get through my day just fine without thinking of if My phone will die.

My Lumia 950 XL couldn't even make it 6 hours. Clearly I didn't use magic with my iPhone, just Windows 10 mobile isn't optimized or isn't ready.

This doesn't even cover the app gap. Windows 10 mobile needs magic to close the app gap.

Neil Gascoyne

May 31, 2015
Visit site
You should return the device as faulty as that's clearly not right. I use my 950 xl hard, it's my work phone with both work and personal email on it. I do hours of conference calls most days and it easily does the full day with 40%+ at the end of the day.

signal-2-noise

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
^
Somewhat easy to open the case, no tool required. Fast to swap the battery.
Just good luck in finding a replacement battery. Hopefully soon there will be plenty available.

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Seeing quite a few batteries available on eBay - not sure on the quality and they aren't that expensive.

Very easy to open the case and change the battery in about 30 seconds.

Battery life is much improved, for me, on the latest insider. Been messing around most of the day on the phone, email sync on, WiFi on, taking calls and such like. Left the house fully charged at 6.30AM and it's on 88% now - five hours later.

KickAssLumia

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Lame! This is still not available to buy here in the US except for one ridiculous vendor from the UK through Ebay who charges more for shipping than the battery itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb