Hey All,

When I have my bluetooth headphones connected, I am usually listening to music or watching videos. Whenever someone texts me, whatever I was watching/listening to gets paused and Cortana tells me "you have a text from ......., shall I read it or ignore". In previous versions of WM, I have always been able to find the setting that allows me to stop this super annoying feature. I cannot however find it in Windows Mobile 10 because they ruined the settings menu. Does anyone know where I need to go to remove this feature? It used to be in the "Speech" setting screen, it's not now and I have looked ALL OVER the place for it, and cannot find it.

It's annoying enough that I would consider returning my 950xl because I cannot take the frustration of this constantly cutting out the sound (I get a lot of texts).
    12-03-2015 07:35 AM
    Here is the location: Cortana, hamburger menu (or whatever it is called), Notebook, Settings, then about halfway down "Read incoming text messages aloud" and select Off or whatever you want.

I agree it is annoying. I wish you could set it up for various devices. Like I want it to do that in my car but not in my house or office.
    12-03-2015 08:03 AM
    Awesome, thanks a ton. I agree it should be something custom to each device. I mean the Gadget app allows you to add multiple devices, this is a feature that SHOULD be tied to that, and not Cortana.
    12-03-2015 08:17 AM
    Great idea for it to be in gadgets app. Would be real cool for there to be a lot of settings control with it. For instance, generally when I leave my house, I'm done with wifi until I come home. Would be cool for gadgets app to turn off wifi when it connects to my car.
    12-04-2015 02:06 PM