950XL Preorder Wave 2 by Dec.11th?

W2I6H7

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
The pending charge showed up on 12/5 and is still there. I placed my order on 11/17; I just missed the first round of orders.

ale_ers

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The pending charge showed up on 12/5 and is still there. I placed my order on 11/17; I just missed the first round of orders.

I ordered 11/17 as well...I had a pending charge forever, but it recently fell off. I would think there would be some sort of movement based on the first wave; however it seems they are taking a very literal approach to "Ships by Dec. 11"

Last edited:

revolvet

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The 2nd transaction has disappeared. I'm confused by their action. The phone should have been shipped by now. Will they ship the phone at 11:59 pm 12/11 ?

ale_ers

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same here...at least there is some movement. I would rather have the charge than the authorization, but it is better than nothing. I'm assuming that your are in the Southeast as well (judging by your avatar....BTW, I'm an Auburn Alum)...ours will probably be on the same plane/truck.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Same here...at least there is some movement. I would rather have the charge than the authorization, but it is better than nothing. I'm assuming that your are in the Southeast as well (judging by your avatar....BTW, I'm an Auburn Alum)...ours will probably be on the same plane/truck.

Yep, in Alabama. Hoping we get a tracking next :)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
well - update for the second wave of orders for the USA...
i just checked (in the past half hour) and saw that my order is now showing complete and i have a tracking number...
no further info on the UPS website as to what the shipping speed is - i had requested express and ordered it also - but in a chat earlier today i was told it might ship standard and after i said i ordered express, i was told to check the speed and let them know , they may refund and give a promotion code also...
So for the USA orders - check your order history - you may have a tracking number...
fyi - my order is for a white 950 XL (dual sim) unlocked

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

The 2nd transaction has disappeared. I'm confused by their action. The phone should have been shipped by now. Will they ship the phone at 11:59 pm 12/11 ?

check my post above - i have a tracking number - but no idea of the service - i ordered express.... lets see what they give me...
white 950XL dual sim (unlocked)

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Mine shows "order complete" and I've got a tracking number, although UPS doesn't show it yet. I'm assuming tomorrow I'll actually be able to track it. Strangely, my card hasn't been charged yet (the temporary authorization dropped off a few days ago and nothing new on it).

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
my shipment confirmation email just came through also - no details of what shipping service, but the same tracking number and the text that the cc has been charged...
checked my cc, no pending charge showing, but the balance available does show a similar amount to that they would charge being missing from it... so its there somewhere i guess.

PoorInRichfield

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got my shipping confirmation as well... with 5-1/2 hours to spare before the promised "Ships by December 11th" ship date :grin: I guess some of us have to take bad all the bad things we said about Microsoft now as their living up to their promise and we're all just a bunch of instant-gratification worry warts (or at least I am :winktongue:)

Ironically, PayPal cancelled Microsoft's credit authorization last week and I don't see any new charges to my account. Maybe I'm getting a free white 950 XL? (I can dream, can't I?)

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Still no email / confirmation yet

when did you order? what color did you order? did you pay with a cc or via paypal?
if you have contacted online chat reps - did you get a service request number SR# or case number?
if so, keep quoting that to each and every chat rep you talk to , online or on phone... and request a refund for shipping and for delayed shipment,

my order was placed on 11/24 for the white 950XL

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
when did you order? what color did you order? did you pay with a cc or via paypal?
if you have contacted online chat reps - did you get a service request number SR# or case number?
if so, keep quoting that to each and every chat rep you talk to , online or on phone... and request a refund for shipping and for delayed shipment,

my order was placed on 11/24 for the white 950XL
Nov 17, Black

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss