How to see what's updated?

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
How can I see in the store my list of updated apps? In 8.1 I could see all of my updated apps with the date they updated.

Also how can I see what Windows updates have installed? I woke up this morning to find my 950 XL had rebooted and was notified that an update had installed .I clicked on the notification but it didn't do anything.

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
Ah, I did install a language pack lol. My OS version is the same, 10586.0

That aside, I still would like to know how to view my update history for Windows and the app store...

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Ah, I did install a language pack lol. My OS version is the same, 10586.0

That aside, I still would like to know how to view my update history for Windows and the app store...

I don't think you could see the update history on the phone version.
The language pack always gets installed after you do something on the region, speech or language settings.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
This is bothering me as well. I want to see what's been updated! You also can't see the date that an app was updated if you go to its store page, either. I wish Microsoft would stop taking away little features like this!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yep, regular annoyance for me as well. I also want to be able to go to the app's store page by tapping its icon in the update list so I can see what's new in the update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss