View Poll Results: Have you called MS about Lumia 950 XL

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

6 100.00%
    I posted my review on the MS store website and MS blocked it. Really?? Microsoft has very thin skinned and cannot tolerate criticism.

Here is my full review, Hello. Not a paid reviewer and not a fan boy of any company. I wanted to love the phone and use Microsoft in my work and home. The phone feels cheap but I know it would. The case does not close around the phone properly and when I contact MS about it they were unsure what a lumia 950xl was. I am tired of giving my money and a lot of it to Microsoft. they have notoriously bad support and most times I cannot understand the MS support person when talking with them. Additional items are the lack of apps, which I also know but did not fully appreciate until I tried to use my Lumia as my only phone. If I wanted to carry around two phone I might keep the Lumia.

Microsoft does not get customer service. Sure they have some loyal fans but overall they fail miserably on the customer service. I called MS three times regarding my Lumie 950xl issues and each time it was like I was bothering the support person. At not time did I feel listened to or even felt like MS cared about my issues.

Another disappointment from Microsoft.
    12-06-2015 11:43 AM