Amazon UK Orders Delayed until Dec20th :(

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Still patiently waiting for the delivery. Now I know it's coming today I'm so excited. Can't wait to see the size of the phone as I haven't even seen one before, my wife's iPhone 6 plus is huge, but the 950 XL is smaller body with larger screen.

garymontague

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Mine arrived a little later this afternoon. I've had a little play, checked that features like NFC, qi charging, camera and was able to update all apps and OS to 10586.29 all working fine and fully charged till Christmas comes now.

How did you find the size of the phone? As you said you were looking forward to this aspect.

Greyze

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Did the same as others here;

I cancelled my White model order because they delayed it till the 20th and ordered the Black model instead. It is apparently arriving by the 15th :)

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
its physically not that much bigger than my L925, so anyone with a 920, 1020 or 640 shouldn't find it too difficult to handle. It is smaller in size, than a iPhone 6 plus, my a couple of mm. the nice squared of corners are comfy in the hand, and the matt black back case feels great. I only handled it for a while, during that I let the store download all the updates, about 42 which went so fast and had the charger plugged in, less than an hour later i had 100% battery. the phone DID get warm to the touch during the updates and charging, mostly towards the bottom of the phone, in the middle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786