Multi Socket USB Charger 5V/3A output AUSTRALIA

BevOh

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Been searching for a Multisocket Wall Plug Charger that has at least one port that can output 3A to my Lumia 950XL. Doesn't seem to be many options and practically none in Australia. Plenty of 2.4A. Also been looking for a car charger with 3A output without much success.

The reason I am looking for multisocket is because I go between mine and my gf's house and she is here sometimes so would like to be able to charge her iPhone off the same charger if possible to free up a socket. Have had a look at the Anker products and would have to order an AUS plug/cable which is fine but it seems they still only go up to 2.4A? Or am I missing something.

I mean if the 950XL can take 3A we are best off looking for a 3A charger to make the most of it right?

Im all good to find cables etc, it's just the multisocket charger with at least one 3A port and an Aussie plug.
I understand that more options become available as Type-C etc takes off but what are the options at the moment?

If there's something I'm missing and 2.4A is sufficient or will charge at the same rate please let me know.

Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo