Bluetooth LE issues

Rob Morgan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had trouble pairing Bluetooth LE devices? Got a Wahoo Tickr heart rate strap for cycling. Works fine with iPhone and Lumia 830 running 8.1 GDR2. Won't pair with my new Lumia 950XL. Have tried everything, full resets and,am running latest .29 build. Anyone else seen/ fixed this?

janf73

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Here the same problem; Wahoo Tickr and Speed/cadence sensor works fine on Lumia 640 but can't connect tot new Lumia 550. I can see the devices but can't connnect.

Jdalmau59

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having problems with the conection of my Motorola wireless headphones,,,it does not connect to my 950 XL.... any body can help???

seldzar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I can't connect to my DT-903 (wireless charger) either, fails to pair and that's really all it says. I haven't dug much more into it as I don't care that much but it would be nice if it worked.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I often swap my BT devices from Android to Windows.
When I do this OS change I need to factory reset the BT device or it will not pair.
My last new BT would not pair, new, out of the box. After a factory reset of the BT device, it worked.

Ideally we should be able to pair multiple devices, sometimes it doesn't work.
Factory reset your BT device if it will not pair.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I can't connect to my DT-903 (wireless charger) either, fails to pair and that's really all it says. I haven't dug much more into it as I don't care that much but it would be nice if it worked.

did you press and hold the button on the bottom to clear the last device paired with it? press and hold until the pad flashes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire