Email full sync

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
When I delete emails on PC they are gone from the phone, seems like. But it doesn't work other way around. Is there a setting for that?

Thanks

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Just tried my 365 account, and deletions work both ways, update took a few mins from to the windows 10 mail client. But loading my outlook client straight after a phone deletion showed the deletion straight away.

What sort of mail account are you using? 365, Google etc?

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
just tried my gmail and it works had to do a refresh on the pc but the deleted mail had gone. Not much help I know, have you tried moving a mail rather than deleting? Do your mails you read on your phone show as read on your pc?

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Gmail still shows deleted on the phone emails even after refresh. Nor, it shows read emails. Outlook worked fine, it's just taking some time.

A_Pieman

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm connected to the imap google server for my emails, read and deletions do work all be it slowly. I have around 10,000 emails in the last three months synced to my phone so that may be causing slow down. But if I force a sync on my phone the changes do appear on my PC eventually.

Sorry this isn't any help but as far as I can see there isn't a setting for this, you either sync emails both ways or you don't as far as I can see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs