Unacceptable software

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to be a good cheerleader for MS, but last night I gave up. My wife had her phone lock up while trying to make a 911 call. Thankfully she was the witness to an accident and others were around to help. She didn't remember how to reset the phone so she had to wait until she got home for me to do it.

Is this enough to return the phones?? Absolutely. Will I? Probably not because I don't have time to deal with this.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Sort of like having your wife tell you her water just broke and you rush out to find a dead battery in the car. Life happens. Sorry it happened in this instance but I certainly think it was an anomaly and not the common thing to happen.

Good luck from now on.

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I've tried to be a good cheerleader for MS, but last night I gave up. My wife had her phone lock up while trying to make a 911 call. Thankfully she was the witness to an accident and others were around to help. She didn't remember how to reset the phone so she had to wait until she got home for me to do it.

Is this enough to return the phones?? Absolutely. Will I? Probably not because I don't have time to deal with this.

Yes its time to move on my friend.. A phone is considered as a support tool and a life saver.. Safety first... Its batter u get a good stable phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)