Can I use Lumia Offers with a 950 XL purchased on Amazon?

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, I'm about to take the plunge and invest in my first ever Lumia (currently using the Blu Win HD LTE atm) The question though is I am seeing various price points for the 950 XL. Amazon has it one price, Microsoft's Store has it down as another (with the free dock). But I see the thread about the Lumia offer app, so I am wondering if I purchased it for the cheaper price from Amazon. Would I still have access to the app and the free display dock offer via the offers app?

Many thanks to those who can help me. I just don't want to make an error while purchasing because saving a few quid is always nice lol.

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
You should be able to install the Lumia Offers app on the 950XL without problem, but you must have a proper offer code to order the dock at no cost. The app also has a "Checking for eligibility..." screen, but I don't know whether eligible here just means "works with" or restricts access to devices delivered through a particular marketing channel. Maybe Amazon could tell you.

Responding from the US, so I may not know enough about Amazon or Microsoft policies over there to attempt to give advice.

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I decided to take the plunge and ordered it on Amazon along with the Mozo back. From what I see while searching online a little more, someone mentioned being able to order from from Amazon France and they will be able too. I'll find out by the 21st Dec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923