Why is TuneIn not compatible?

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
After the last update disaster, i uninstalled to try and reinstall and fix the error playback on all stations. After doing so, it now says the "universal app" isnt compatible with my 950xl. However, I went into my app library and was able to reinstall the Windows 7 mobile version... which is working flawlessly. Anyone else?

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
After the last update disaster, i uninstalled to try and reinstall and fix the error playback on all stations. After doing so, it now says the "universal app" isnt compatible with my 950xl. However, I went into my app library and was able to reinstall the Windows 7 mobile version... which is working flawlessly. Anyone else?

Same!

gsjansen

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Tunein just released an update today. After installing it, it works perfectly on my 950 xl. I must admit, I did not use it before the update, so I can't comment on it not working before the update, but it is indeed working now........

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
It's almost like if you had it before and uninstalled after the first crappy update, you can't get it back. Those that left it be or never had it are fine.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Tune In I found unreliable and had switched over to my radio tuner pro.

That said, i just looked at installing tune in again and it says not compatible, it's ok, i don't miss it

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Daniel,

Now that im off being grounded, can someone from your team contact the dev and find out why the app is no longer compatible with mobile devices?

TomasCan

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue with my 950 "not compatible with your device" it has the latest update....any other way to have TuneIn? Thanks

Sienkiewicz

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I too have this issue. I just upgraded from Lumia 920 to 950 and started to search and install vital apps.
When I view this TuneIn radion in the store the description says it is not compatible.
microsoft.com/fi-fi/store/apps/tunein-radio/9wzdncrfj3sf
I searched my app library, found the old TuneIn, the one with orange, blue and white logo and was able toinstall that one. I don't know if I'll be using the old one. On 920 the old TuneIn was a huge battery hog.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos