Finally got MOZO case for 950 XL!

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I want a MOZO back cover but I don't want to order from Europe. I'll just wait until the Microsoft store here in the states get it, or amazon. I just can't order something and wait weeks for it. I know it's weird...

X-topher

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Nice to see them filtering thru.. Had mine for a couple of days was lucky on unlockedmobiles.com UK they are all gone now. It is Top notch no creaky stuff solid and premium, this is the back this phone deserves...

NB The polycarbonate is a nice back in its own right feels like Satin finish alloy...

Last edited:

liquidphantom

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the brown cover from mobilefun here in the UK and still waiting.... and also ordered the red and gold from Amazon, because well depends what mood I'm in :D

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Mobilefun delayed my red MOZO again.......this time even worse, without any timeline when could I get my MOZO.
Currently I suppose Mobilefun is the only shop to purchase MOZO in US, Amazon did not carry MOZO for 950/950xl so far.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Got an answer from the MobileFun representative. US orders for the Mozo covers are to be shipped from the UK, doesn't matter the shipping speed.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I want a MOZO back cover but I don't want to order from Europe. I'll just wait until the Microsoft store here in the states get it, or amazon. I just can't order something and wait weeks for it. I know it's weird...

Here here ! I totally agree. I'm so fed up with this 3-4 weeks stuff. I canceled one order (black) and ordered another (brown) and they ended up canceling both orders..... I'm speechless at this point. Deciding to avoid the brain damage and just get one from Amazon when they arrive.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I've come from the 930 to this. It feels solid in hand, and unless you peer closely I think the 'metal' looks good.

Agreed. I got my black Mozo yesterday, and if you stare at it, you can tell its plastic but if you just glance at it, it's passable

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Here here ! I totally agree. I'm so fed up with this 3-4 weeks stuff. I canceled one order (black) and ordered another (brown) and they ended up canceling both orders..... I'm speechless at this point. Deciding to avoid the brain damage and just get one from Amazon when they arrive.
Lol, YMMD. I vbasically did the same thing, preordered it, got delayed, was unsure, calcelled. Now somebody asked me to get it as a christmas present. Si... I ordered again, 3-4 weeks this time ;) ;) ;)

trashpants

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Yep if it were actually 100% metal it would be worth the price.

Mine has cracked at the USB-c port.. terrible for such an expensive case. I'm massively disappointed.

If it were actual metal this wouldn't have happened. 🙁

RiversideDaimler

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Mine has cracked at the USB-c port.. terrible for such an expensive case. I'm massively disappointed.

It's quality is really not good. Luckily mine is ok and it's just sold at around 20Euro here🌝

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site

After getting the black one, I lost the urge to get more Mozo cases (because of the shipping hurdles)... I'll wait for a major US company to make the back cover.

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
This is not acceptable if that is the case. Sounds like the majority of the apple cases pay a premium price but the products life span is very short. I have just been purchasing the cheap copy ones now, Unfortunately there is very little choice on the market for is and I doubt that is going to change any tome soon.

If it were actual metal this wouldn't have happened. ��

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Possibly fake then?? - 20 euros seems rather cheap for it to be leather and have the NFC and QI parts and be sold out everywhere. Why sell at that price?

Crack Crack Wong

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Possibly fake then?? - 20 euros seems rather cheap for it to be leather and have the NFC and QI parts and be sold out everywhere. Why sell at that price?

Nope, hong kong is currently having its christmas sale & new competition law that causes shops to have a large sale.
950xl is just about 600usd with wireless charger, sd card, screen protector, bluetooth keyboard, display dock and mozo case...

and mozo case is sold at a chained store in hong kong and quite abundant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel