Finally got MOZO case for 950 XL!

BustyBloke

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks to Crack Crack Wong and Riverside Daimler, I picked up a FREE brown Mozo back cover with my 950 XL at a local brick & mortar store here in Hong Kong. Thanks again you guys!

The deal they gave me was US$600 for the 950 XL (single SIM version) + tempered glass protector + my choice of 1 Mozo back cover (they had all the colours in stock except for the Ironman red one) + MS folding bluetooth keyboard + an old school Nokia DT-900 wireless charging plate + a random mug.

They also gave me a special discount on the Display Dock at about US$65, though I am not sure how much they are worth in HK at full retail. I bought it too, in any event.

I have cancelled my Mozo case order with Mobile Fun since they appear to be flat out of stock.

Overall, I am a happy camper. Can't believe I got all this free stuff with my phone - being a WP user, I have become so used to having to order all my accessories online and paying exorbitant shipping fees.

On the Mozo case itself, it is quite nice and it certainly "classes" up the otherwise boring design of the 950 XL a bit. But truth be told, even with the Mozo case on, the 950 XL still feels like a considerable step down from my lovely gold edition 930.

I am especially not fond of the black plastic trim around the screen of the 950 XL. The way the curved glass of the 930 spills into the metal frame is a much more beautiful design, IMHO. Anyway, that's really not Mozo's fault!

ukod

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I had ordered the white one from Mobilefun, but changed my mind and asked them to make it the Red/Gold. It was still due Jan 18th, so fingers crossed.

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Got my black/silver today here in the US from Mobile Fun. It was drop shipped from the UK via free shipping option.

I must say the quality is nice and really gives the phone the premium feel it deserves. First time going caseless so I'll have to be careful!

vinhhoahiep

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi Crack Crack Wong/Riverside Daimler/BustyBloke,

I will be in Hong Kong next 2 weeks, can I know how long is the promotion? Does it has dual sim? Does Lumia 950 has the similar promotion to XL?

Thanks for the information.

Last edited:

BustyBloke

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi Crack Crack Wong/Riverside Daimler/BustyBloke,

I will be in Hong Kong next 2 weeks, can I know how long is the promotion? Does it has dual sim? Does Lumia 950 has the similar promotion to XL?

Thanks for the information.

I went hunting for an Ironman red + gold Mozo cover yesterday and saw that the promotion was still going at the 2 Broadway stores in Causeway Bay.

Neither of the stores had the red + gold Mozo. In fact, one of them only had the white + silver one left in stock. I am not sure if they will be restocking anytime soon.

I have not seen the dual SIM version, but then again I did not specifically ask about it.

gtbuzz

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone in the US ordered through MobileFun? I did a week or two ago for the Cognac case and just saw that they shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive? Unfortunately there's no tracking number with my order.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone in the US ordered through MobileFun? I did a week or two ago for the Cognac case and just saw that they shipped yesterday. How long does it take to arrive? Unfortunately there's no tracking number with my order.

Should take about 4 days. mine got here (NC) relatively quickly after the shipping confirmation!

gsjansen

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just received this morning my shipping notification from mobile fun for a black mozo back.

I ordered it December 17th.

I am in south Florida.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I just have to add something that has been added several times before in this thread... The SMELL is so lovely! I've been smelling my phone for the last 30 minutes and... God, I never thought I'd value my phone by smell!

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I just have to add something that has been added several times before in this thread... The SMELL is so lovely! I've been smelling my phone for the last 30 minutes and... God, I never thought I'd value my phone by smell!

Just had to smile here :?)
You might have made me want to buy one heheh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans