Finally got MOZO case for 950 XL!

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
How is it with wireless charging?? I've heard the phone charges much slower with the Mozo back cover??

I'd have to do a test to confirm but as for now it does charge. I mainly use the wireless as a backup at work so i don't really pay attention to the charge rate that often.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered mine through Mobilefun Canada few weeks back and finally was shipped yesterday. Look forward to receive it, the only thing that made me hesitate to get this is also the fact that I'll lose the shiney MS logo at the back. But I guess I'll switch them back and forth as I do for all my phones anyway.

BustyBloke

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Just had to smile here :?)
You might have made me want to buy one heheh

Just try to avoid sniffing your phone when there are cops nearby. With that look of euphoria on your face, they might get the wrong idea as to what it is that you are sniffing!

I just polished my Mozo with some of my wife's expensive handbag leather cleaner + conditioner. Looks and smells even nicer now.

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Did I mention the buttons? LOL! Sorry, but I cannot believe what a difference this cover makes. Should have been a no-brainer for MS to partner up and integrate these into the phones at launch.

Sigh. Okay, you made me break down and order two! :)
Black for hubby and white for me just so he won't be picking up my phone all the time, although I'm a little worried about how white leather will hold up! Black looks classy!

ordivergens

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Got my case today. It is awesome! It finally gives the phone a bit of heft, makes it feel solid in the hand. The metal coated plastic doesn't really feel like metal to me, at least when I compare it to the 6P or Note 5, but it feels better than the plastic. Best of all, NO CREAKING!!!!!!!! Seriously, even if I push hard on it, there is absolutely NO creaking! This phone FINALLY feels like a $650 phone. The buttons feel better too. The leather feels great, with that nice leather smell :) I tried it on a cheap QI charger I bought from Amazon, and found no issues with charging either. Very happy with this cover!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=804EF0BE56E7A96F!11760&authkey=!AHrqipoK2NleZJ4&ithint=folder%2cjpg

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who have been using the Mozo back plates, what's your opinion on the buttons? I saw some video review showing that it's seated a bit lower than the OEM original back plate? If that's the case, is the button feedback more shallow and not feel as good?

ordivergens

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
For those of you who have been using the Mozo back plates, what's your opinion on the buttons? I saw some video review showing that it's seated a bit lower than the OEM original back plate? If that's the case, is the button feedback more shallow and not feel as good?

The volume and camera buttons are good. The power button is a bit lower than the one on my OEM cover and feels very mushy to press. That could just be mine though, don't know if they are all like that.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine seem to be lined up perfectly. They are not as pronounced or sharp as the OEM plate. Feels alot better in my opinion. The buttons are less clicky and have a solid stiffer feel.

lostlogik

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
It's out just me or do the cognac Mozo cases start to darken rather quickly? My brown has almost turned black.....
yes, I've noted mine has got very dark too. Disappointed but as it's leather and naturally "weathering" I guess there's not a lot we can do about it. It's just absorbing all the oils in our hands. The top left corner of mine still retains the light colour, so I can see the change.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a Mozo case on order from UnlockedMobiles but it kept getting delayed so I changed it for their Redneck book style flip cover instead. I am now waiting for it to arrive. The 950XL just arrived here in Thailand and there are no accessories for it at all.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I had a Mozo case on order from UnlockedMobiles but it kept getting delayed so I changed it for their Redneck book style flip cover instead. I am now waiting for it to arrive. The 950XL just arrived here in Thailand and there are no accessories for it at all.

Good luck 🍀. The cases completely change the identity of the phone for the better.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I was 1st ones to preorder the mozo case red leather with gold rim for lumia 950 case arrived before my phone arrived ....thou i was surprised to get a defective case with nfc strip missing....i mailed mozo many times after that they promised me replacement....but 20 days passed I dint hear anything from them....after many many mails they sent me a replacement...the replacement case looked better and quality was improved....mine old one which iam using since 2 weeks now...the gold coating is wearing off at certain places....
Thou leather quality is awesome and the case really transforms your phone to limited edition phone....wireless charging works great...iam really happy with my mozo case...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb