Unfixable rattles from camera area :?( ive lost the will to live now

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I removed the creaky case
I removed the battery
I taped up the rattly pins

Still taping my screen or even slight shake of the phone produces an audible rattle from the camera area (this complaint seem to be prevalent in all sorts of MS phones)

This rattle makes music from the speaker a bit weird too - but TBH the speaker is Sh1T :?(

I should return it but the return process is far more depressing than smashing the phone up
(And I have been Sooo! Cloose! to smashing it up, belive me) :?(

120? worth of phone at best

Any ways have a nice xmas all
I wont

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Seriously, I tend to have a lot of understanding for pains like that. On the other hand, having a baby kid with a very aggressive cancer and seeing other parenty kids die sets a lot of things straight. I do not wish anybody to have to learn it the hard way, though.
In the meantime, either change it or give it back but do not let this disturb you - either solve it or live with it. AFAIK, the rattling might be related to the OIS in the camera. I never noticed it on mine, but yes, it does it as well to an extent.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, I tend to have a lot of understanding for pains like that. On the other hand, having a baby kid with a very aggressive cancer and seeing other parenty kids die sets a lot of things straight. I do not wish anybody to have to learn it the hard way, though.
In the meantime, either change it or give it back but do not let this disturb you - either solve it or live with it. AFAIK, the rattling might be related to the OIS in the camera. I never noticed it on mine, but yes, it does it as well to an extent.

Thank you for your nice reply
I am very sorry to hear about your baby :?(
I can see how my phone problem is rubbish compared to your situation

Last edited:

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Never mind, all is hopefully going to be good. Thanks for your kind words.
BTT, does it really do it on yours when typing / swiping? Don't you have the possibility to exchange it or give it back?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes