Tempered Glass for the 950xl

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Share your experience, if you don't mind :)

The language barrier was...interesting. Didn't realize there was the lens plastic shield in there too.
O...M...G...why did I throw money away getting the other 2 brands? Applied the Nillkin a few minutes ago. Not a corner lift or bubble in sight. Beautiful! LOL you were right about the language barrier trying to navigate instructions. Would have missed the lens protector had you not mentioned it.
Thanks to this thread for helping me get it right...finally!

Last edited:

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys seems like the Nillkin is the way to go. Just bought my 950 XL a few days ago off eBay new.. excited to get it! I also purchased 2 MOZO cases. So my question is do you guys know if the mozo case and the nillkin will cause any type of issues working together?

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Lu...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3570604

I'm using these in which the whole back comes off and seems to even replace the volume/power buttons etc.

Thanks~
Just applied the Nillkin and thrilled with results. I have a Tudia case and the lip comes up a bit around the screen. Didn't hurt the screen protector at all so you should be fine.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Mr. Shield was terrible in May when I tried it on the 950XL but hesitatingly I ordered it for my Lumia 950 last week. Fits flawlessly and no issues whatsoever. I ordered Mr. Shield again for the 950XL, it just got delivered a few minutes back. I will post the results later.

WP_20160927_11_33_42_Pro.jpg

Dreamagain

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
So I bought an H+ off Amazon. It came, I read directions. Followed them perfectly. At first I was like wow no bubbles great! Then I noticed this scratch. I was upset I already scratched my phone. I took off the tempered glass protector to inspect it but couldn't see anything. Then I realized it was on the bottom of my screen protector. I really don't think I was the one who did the scratching. Do you think I could get a replacement one or just suffer the loss and buy a new?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
So I bought an H+ off Amazon. It came, I read directions. Followed them perfectly. At first I was like wow no bubbles great! Then I noticed this scratch. I was upset I already scratched my phone. I took off the tempered glass protector to inspect it but couldn't see anything. Then I realized it was on the bottom of my screen protector. I really don't think I was the one who did the scratching. Do you think I could get a replacement one or just suffer the loss and buy a new?

Amazon is great about returns. Definitely get a new one.

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I finally dropped my lumia 950 xl it was a bad drop. luckily I had nillkin case and a cheap glass screen protector that I hated because the corners didn't stick and finally it broke. and while a had a spare nillkin glass protector in my drawer I have to agree that it sticks well to all the corners. when I applied the nillkin protector the edges didn't stick by themselves. a slight tap did the trick it's been an hour and all is good.

Rexobias

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have a new 950XL and I'm facing this same problem with all tempered glasses I tried. The corners just don't stick to the screen.

I already purchased the ones from Nillkin, they will arrive in the end of the month ... I'm a little afraid they do the same. Let's pray!

Bretagne1989

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rexobias.

I have tried all the tempered glass screen protectors and they all lift but my Nillkin glass proctector came yesterday, I fitted it on and Wow it's amazing. Trust me it is 100% it has no lifting at all. Wish I got this one first time around instead of wasting money on all the other protectors !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12