My cover started creaking real bad after a couple of days (convinced its something to do with the heat). Anyway got fed up and tried a DIY fix which is working a treat so far.

I grabbed three sticky notes (still stuck together) and cut small rectangles about thumbnail size using only the sticky bit of the sticky notes. Put one rectangle in each of the bottom cornernes of the plastic cover, place back onto the phone and voila! Silence is golden :) Any one else tried any other home remodies?

I'll try get some pics when I leave the office.
    12-22-2015 09:09 AM
    This sounds pretty similar to the guide Daniel Rubino posted a couple weeks ago. Check it out here: Here's a quick fix for a creaky Lumia 950 XL back cover | Windows Central
    This sounds pretty similar to the guide Daniel Rubino posted a couple weeks ago. Check it out here: Here's a quick fix for a creaky Lumia 950 XL back cover | Windows Central
    12-22-2015 09:17 AM