Hi!
    I got my L950XL on 24 of November, spent Thanksgiving holiday on it and had to return- TOO MANY problems to put my dependencies on this phone!
    I'm using this phone ONLY with futures it comes with: phone, email, calendar, web browsing not often, sms messaging.
    No social networks, no movies, no games.
    But I keep my attention to this phone, because I like how it works, when it worked.
    Now, after more than month, few updates and fixes, I would like to ask few questions people, who in love with this phone and doing much more then me on it:
    1) Is it possible to assign different alerts to different email accounts?
    2) Is phone still crashing during phone calls thru Bluetooth?
    3) How stable camera now?
    4) Is it possible to "read sms messages aloud" thru Bluetooth without Cortana enabled, like it was in previous versions of WMP?
    5) Is it possible to configure "Quiet Hours" without Cortana?
    6) Does Cortana work thru Bluetooth speakers and microphone?
    7) Is it still a "Room heater" during charging process?
    8) Is battery drained in couple hours, if Cortana with all subservices( location, microphone, etc) enabled, but person in the subway and no GPS access?

This is main problems I had with the phone.

Thank you for your answers!
    12-29-2015 07:45 AM
    Do yourself a favor and stay away from the 950xl. Will not open email attachments consistently and notably will not open word documents. Cannot get rid of outlook mail and from what see so far you can only link email accounts with outlook. Thus it does not appear that you can have separate notifications. As far as speed goes the 950xl does seem any faster than my 1520 which was a better phone in every aspect. If this is Windows 10 than I suggest waiting for Windows 11 or 12 or whatever cause 10 is not cutting it.
    12-30-2015 09:18 AM
    Do yourself a favor and stay away from the 950xl. Will not open email attachments consistently and notably will not open word documents. Cannot get rid of outlook mail and from what see so far you can only link email accounts with outlook. Thus it does not appear that you can have separate notifications. As far as speed goes the 950xl does seem any faster than my 1520 which was a better phone in every aspect. If this is Windows 10 than I suggest waiting for Windows 11 or 12 or whatever cause 10 is not cutting it.
    I am not experiencing any of your issues.
    12-30-2015 09:40 AM

I can open email and documents fine.
    12-30-2015 09:58 AM
    I am not experiencing any of your issues.
    Yea I am with ForVictori, haven't had any problems with the phone... Matter of fact I'm using it like how you want to use it AAD56. Doesn't heat up when I am charging it, I have 4 different email accounts on my phone and they all work just fine. Camera works great video recorder works great not a problem in that area either. I have made several phone calls via bluetooth in my car and not a single drop call or phone crash. Now when I try to do speech to text through bluetooth, it sometimes has a problem listening to what I am saying, but that has been the extent of my problem connected via bluetooth. In regards to battery drain, it has been decent... now if I am gaming on my phone and multi-tasking yea I can drop the battery in a couple of hours maybe less, but the standard answer phone calls, text, and search the web? I can go all day without having to charge it at all, until I got to bed of course.
    12-30-2015 10:07 AM
    Thank you!
    Everybody left motions and feelings about the phone, but nobody answered questions.
    12-31-2015 06:44 AM
    Wish I knew what you are using for Word and excel as I am not the only one with this problem. I am not going to buy the 365 package at $7.99/month.
    12-31-2015 10:29 AM
    Hi!
    I got my L950XL on 24 of November, spent Thanksgiving holiday on it and had to return- TOO MANY problems to put my dependencies on this phone!
    I'm using this phone ONLY with futures it comes with: phone, email, calendar, web browsing not often, sms messaging.
    No social networks, no movies, no games.
    But I keep my attention to this phone, because I like how it works, when it worked.
    Now, after more than month, few updates and fixes, I would like to ask few questions people, who in love with this phone and doing much more then me on it:
    1) Is it possible to assign different alerts to different email accounts?
    2) Is phone still crashing during phone calls thru Bluetooth?
    3) How stable camera now?
    4) Is it possible to "read sms messages aloud" thru Bluetooth without Cortana enabled, like it was in previous versions of WMP?
    5) Is it possible to configure "Quiet Hours" without Cortana?
    6) Does Cortana work thru Bluetooth speakers and microphone?
    7) Is it still a "Room heater" during charging process?
    8) Is battery drained in couple hours, if Cortana with all subservices( location, microphone, etc) enabled, but person in the subway and no GPS access?

This is main problems I had with the phone.

Thank you for your answers!
    1, seems cannot
    2, don't know the answer. seldom use Bluetooth...
    3, very stable. never crashed in more than 300 photos and 50 videos taken
    4, don't know the answer. seldom use Bluetooth...
    5, don't know the answer. never use this function..
    6, yes
    7, no. it is not hot when charging
    8, battery can stay a very long time when idle. my 950xl used 14% of battery after 19+ hours of idle time
    01-01-2016 10:18 AM
    Wish I knew what you are using for Word and excel as I am not the only one with this problem. I am not going to buy the 365 package at $7.99/month.

Im using Word and Excel... I don't have any Office 365 account.
    01-01-2016 12:21 PM
    Thank you,peter leung 10586!
    MS removed 950XL from the stores.
    You cannot get it, and no ETA.
    This is answer from all MS stores, including on-line stores.
    01-02-2016 10:28 AM