"Hey cortana"

ariman

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Now everyone with lumia 950 xl outside US can use the function of "Hey Cortana" after the .63 update . Just go to Settings > Time & Language > Speech > Download a speech language > English (United States ). Required you to restart the phone.. After restarted change your phone Language and Region to United States .. It will also required you to restart the phone...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
ummmm, you could always do this before the update, I even got it working on my L1520 by setting everything to US... nothing new here

sluggish_user

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
ummmm, you could always do this before the update, I even got it working on my L1520 by setting everything to US... nothing new here
Yeah, when I was back in China, I can use Cortana as long as I keep the region & language in US. But sometimes Cortana would reply me with Chinese, donno why.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Though, you can delete it, but it stays on the phone. Just hold down the language you want to delete from the keyboard setting and hit "delete."

KrisYYC

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

Yes but now it's official and no need to set everything to US.

Also, this came with the firmware update and not the latest software update (.63). My Canadian 950 with .29 got it after a firmware update was released. I'm not on the insider program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077