Free 1 yr Office 365 + 1TB Onedrive storage for 950 XL owners

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure what would happen. I used to have 10TB but when my free office 365 license expired it went away. Even when I renewed the office 365 license, I didn't get the 10TB back. There was a lot of noise when MS decided to go back to 1TB.

I might recommend you using that 1TB with another account so that you are definitely sure of getting 11TB total rather than attempting to activate the 1TB and risk lose 10TB

You should also talk to onedrive support

Thank you:)

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got this by clicking on the link and Everything Went well. For those that were asking some questions about what happens if you already have subscripiton, this one will add one year when your suscribtion period is over.
BUT there is also one thing people need to know, this is a SUBSCRIPTION, which means you got ONE year free, and it will automatically charge you Money when it is time for the next year. I Think it is very important to know this since I Believe there is many people that only intall this because it is free and don't really need it or use it. So pay attention after a year that you will be
charged for subscription for this Product !!!

You can go into. Your account online and turn off auto renewal after you activate it, if you do not want to auto renew it.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Before everyone starts crying, perhaps other regions will come on later, much like the display dock adaptor. Australia was almost a month later than the US............

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks op, grab mine in lumia offer.
If nobody mentioned this in the forum, I think I will not check lumia offer after claiming the free dock.

Jon Snyder

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Disapointing that I cannot use this as I have the full home version and not personal. When I tried to conclude the purchase it wouldn't let me saying I have too many activations.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Germany is one of the countries that can enjoy the offer.. "Normally, a one-year subscription to Office 365 Personal costs $70. But if you live in the approved regions?the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden?you?ll receive it for free."

Lumia 950, Lumia 950XL owners can claim a free year of Office 365 | PCWorld

I am staying in Malaysia, set the region in my phone to US, couldn't get the offer.. :unhappy:

It is because the Lumia offers check the IMEI number.

iPone

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Offers app isn't even available in NZ. Managed to download it by changing region but no offers ever show up, apparently you also need a SIM from the region you want the offers in.

gerbir21

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Before everyone starts crying, perhaps other regions will come on later, much like the display dock adaptor. Australia was almost a month later than the US............

For the sake of the Commonwealth, let's hope so. Canada also not on the list of countries for this offer.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
For the sake of the Commonwealth, let's hope so. Canada also not on the list of countries for this offer.

Neither was Australia for the display dock. Then all of a sudden it was. They are probably staging the offers like they stage the availability of devices and services.

JDasenbrock

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I grabbed this offer and activated, but the office apps on my Lumia 950xl will not let me create or edit. They say to create or edit, I need an office 365 subscription. These apps just updated today, too, so I know they're current. Anyone else have this problem? What gives?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss