Lost 20% (average) of battery life every 1 hour of normal using with data on and 0% auto brightness. Is this normal ? Feels like i can only use my phone for only 5hours every 100% battery life.. Im on the latest OS & firmware. Over heating problem is completely done.. (thinking about doing a hard reset with key combination but i don't know how ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
    01-14-2016 10:33 PM
    Lost 20% (average) of battery life every 1 hour of normal using with data on and 0% auto brightness. Is this normal ? Feels like i can only use my phone for only 5hours every 100% battery life.. Im on the latest OS & firmware. Over heating problem is completely done.. (thinking about doing a hard reset with key combination but i don't know how ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Hi there sorry your having problems but 5 hours between charges for a new phone is not bad. To have the full effect the battery out the box must be charged from empty on a cycle of up to 4 times to break in the battery to normal use. The buttons to press for a soft reset are VOL down and power together until the phone vibrates on. To do a hard reset (backup phone first) you'll find the backup section in settings then go to About and reset. Hope this helps you. ire
    01-14-2016 10:40 PM
    I have easily had a full day with battery to spare at the end of the day, with only a few exceptions. I had one bad day yesterday. I think something got stuck running in the background so it was running warm all the time, and it was draining faster than I could charge in in my car. Rebooting made no difference, so I looked in settings under battery usage to see what was using the most battery. I temporarily changed an app to not run in the background, and it cooled down and my problems were resolved. I allowed it again this am, and all has been fine. I am guessing there are still some glitches and some people who are having battery issues may just have something with apps running in the background. It is strange that rebooting my phoned did not fix it, though.
    djeire84 likes this.
    01-15-2016 12:29 AM