Hey everyone,

I primarily use Android for my mobile needs (phone/car/tablet), but I like to try other things. For example, around this time last year I tried the iPhone 6 Plus to see how I liked it. This past December, I gave the Lumia 950 XL a try. I used a Blu Win JR in late 2014, and wanted to see how a Windows flagship felt.

As I'm sure most folks in the forums are aware, Windows 10 Mobile has had some bugs. For me, nothing would download in the background. When I was downloading all my apps from the store, I had to remain on the download page with the screen on for my apps to download. When I was trying to download my music from OneDrive to Groove Music, I plugged the phone in for the night, made sure I was connected to my home Wi-Fi, and started the download and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and not a single song had downloaded.

I took the phone back the next day and got a refund. Was this a problem with my specific phone, or a problem with W10M in general? Any help is appreciated.
    01-17-2016 10:18 AM
    There are only few things, apps that allow background downloading. It is said, that it will be implemented soon.
    01-17-2016 10:55 AM
    There are only few things, apps that allow background downloading. It is said, that it will be implemented soon.
    That's pretty crappy they don't have that already.
    01-17-2016 11:30 AM
    And of course what could interfere, Apps used with background allowance disabled.
    01-17-2016 11:34 AM
    Hey everyone,

I primarily use Android for my mobile needs (phone/car/tablet), but I like to try other things. For example, around this time last year I tried the iPhone 6 Plus to see how I liked it. This past December, I gave the Lumia 950 XL a try. I used a Blu Win JR in late 2014, and wanted to see how a Windows flagship felt.

As I'm sure most folks in the forums are aware, Windows 10 Mobile has had some bugs. For me, nothing would download in the background. When I was downloading all my apps from the store, I had to remain on the download page with the screen on for my apps to download. When I was trying to download my music from OneDrive to Groove Music, I plugged the phone in for the night, made sure I was connected to my home Wi-Fi, and started the download and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and not a single song had downloaded.

I took the phone back the next day and got a refund. Was this a problem with my specific phone, or a problem with W10M in general? Any help is appreciated.
    it's weird. my apps update automatically in background even if the store app is not opened.
    01-18-2016 12:04 AM