Month old L950XL - Should I do a late Phone Reset?

JRola

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

After 5 years with a WP7 Samsung Focus, I got a L950XL Single SIM about a month ago off Expansys Canada. After playing around a bit, I changed the language from the native Chinese to English (Canada) and rebooted. Along with it come some system update (the only one I had so far). I can?t recall whether it was a Build or a Firmware but in any case I stand at Build .29, FW .27 right now. Did then some further adjusttments to completely get rid of the Chinese.
But the point is, I went through this initial set up before going to my provider outlet to put in a nano SIM. Also, I did not do any phone reset. Other than two reboots about a month ago, the phone is working ok. The question is: by doing a set up without a SIM and not doing a phone reset, did I miss something? Should I do the phone reset anyway?

Thanks,

Joaquim Rola

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
After 10 days of my 950XL I had several reboots and 2 major hard resets. 950XL at present carries several apps with faulty functioning like Alarm Clock that no matter how you delete an alarm still sound at that specified time and more faulty if you take a look at Alarm Clock feedbacks on your phone. So be prepared to have a hard reset as soon as something is not functioning normally, like when tap on keyboard numbers they don't make a sound...etc. until next major update by Microsoft hopefully coming soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb