Seperate Threads for 950 XL Single Sim & 950 Dual Sim

zrob7

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I notice a lot of variety of good and bad reports on the 950 XL's. Since I have tested and noticed substantial difference between the two phones......I think it is confusing a lot of people by trying to rate and answer questions by keeping this thread for both the Single and Dual Sim devices. Would be great if this could be corrected by the forum owners ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it is confusing a lot of people by trying to rate and answer questions by keeping this thread for both the Single and Dual Sim devices.

You wrote thread. This is a thread. You start a thread when you make the first post in a new topic.

I think you mean Forum. This thread is in the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Forum. Are you asking that we split this off into two Forums?

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Single SIM
&
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

Then we would have to try and move all the relevant threads into the correct forums. But some would fit in either or both. So then we need 3 Forums.

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL General Discussion
&
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Single SIM
&
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

Is this accurate? Does it reflect the type of change you are asking for?

It has never been done this way for any of the other devices which have Single SIM and Dual SIM variants. I'm not sure our Community Manager would go for such a restructuring.

Let's see what kind of momentum this thread generates in support of the proposal from actual users of the device.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't it be possible to have the General forum be Microsoft Lumia 950 XL then have two sub forums for Single SIM and Dual SIM?

zrob7

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree....lets see if there is interest. Have no idea how many forum readers have the 950XL Single Sim. Thanks for your time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium