Roll back to .29

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I am on build .63 on 950XL and it is a battery eating disaster. Is there a way to roll back to .29 (or whatever the release build is)?

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
why would you want to go back to .36? It's supposed to be better in that particular respect. Otherwise, get to production and see if the firmware helps

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Tried Production..still.stinks. I get max of 4 hours on full charge. Maybe a bum battery. If the next build or fware doesn't help, will trade in for replacement...

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Tried Production..still.stinks. I get max of 4 hours on full charge. Maybe a bum battery. If the next build or fware doesn't help, will trade in for replacement...

You have been posting about the battery performance for some time now in various threads. You will find lots of info about battery performance of build .29 on various other threads. Use the search.

However to help you here, as you might have read in other threads, the experience of each person varies on WM10 builds. So its better you roll back and check how is the performance on your device. That will be best way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99