Absolutely loved the Lumia 950XL when I first set hands on it, only to be disappointed after one day after the other.
    Apart from the weak battery life, OS crash with reboot, premium quality case creaking... There has been a matter troubling me a lot if this phone is to last for a couple of years.
    Towards the lower half of the screen (I assume that is where the CPU is), the heat given of is almost unbearably hot to touch (Like gliding your finger tip across a boiling kettle). Occasionally the incense of burning plastic is given out too. Normal usage being browsing on Edge, checking mail and texting, skyping and listening to music.

All in all, it has been a downhill ride, either it might be holding too high expectations for a premium budget phone, or that my suspicions of defective hardware are true.
    As much as I would like to return for refund, the new windows 10 OS is holding me back, wish there would be more choices for a phone with this OS and hardware specs, but a more long standing and reliable manufacturer.

Anybody share the similar issues such as this or got any suggestions please let me know!
    Mesbah likes this.
    01-29-2016 10:01 AM
    er, personally I would take it back and get it changed as I think you got a dodgy hardware. I definitely don't get much heat out of mine. slightly warm when charging at the most.
    01-29-2016 10:20 AM
    ...the heat given of is almost unbearably hot to touch (Like gliding your finger tip across a boiling kettle). Occasionally the incense of burning plastic is given out too....Anybody share the similar issues such as this or got any suggestions please let me know!
    Please remember in cold Alaska we love free heat on our bosoms while outside as well as cooking an omelet while talking to Chief on mobile phone.
    Henry Hong likes this.
    01-29-2016 01:16 PM