New build 10586.71 Anyone take it? Feedback?

lita_g

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I had more time to check my alarm problem, and it seems it's not the alarm, but all sound. When I tested the alarm on and off of quiet hours it worked fine, but last night I left the phone playing Pandora off the speaker while I was reading before sleeping, and suddenly music stopped (at 0:00 on the song timer), and it didn't matter if I switched stations or to a different app, sound wouldn't work at all until I restarted.

Anyone else with a 950xl and a similar issue?

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
All of a sudden, my outlook calendar keeps notifying me of today birthdays...NON-STOP. I turned off my phone, back on...it stopped. NOW, it is notifying me of an appointment today that clearly shows on the calendar as yesterday...STRANGE?!?!?!

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden, my outlook calendar keeps notifying me of today birthdays...NON-STOP. I turned off my phone, back on...it stopped. NOW, it is notifying me of an appointment today that clearly shows on the calendar as yesterday...STRANGE?!?!?!
Maybe you forgot Cortana's birthday and now she's punishing you.

fredie12

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
all seems to be ok on my Lumia's 920 and 930 battery life a little better on both, edge working better on 930 and Bluetooth seems to be connecting quicker no problems with alarms even during quiet hours! email, messaging, WhatsApp and twitter working fine no freezes or restarts.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is the first build on my 950XL that I have had reboots and freezes since I purchased my phone in November. For one freeze that happened when a call was coming in, I had to remove the battery to get it unlocked. I hope an updated comes soon as rumored. The last build was rock solid for me.

Michail Ivanovic

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
in .71 groove music is the only one music player which works...if you take impossibility to play folder as "it works" . Rest if music players wont jump to next song in playlist until you maximalise the music app.

so, repair it or otherwise give us posibility to play folders in groove music, please.

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
in .71 groove music is the only one music player which works...if you take impossibility to play folder as "it works" . Rest if music players wont jump to next song in playlist until you maximalise the music app.

so, repair it or otherwise give us posibility to play folders in groove music, please.

Spotify and VLC work for me just fine.

Kumar Gaurav

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Its happening to both my 3rd party music apps.
Core music player and loco music player.
Since the recent insider update .71 the music playback has this issue.
If the screen is locked, the next song wont play automatically. It gets stuck at 00:00 and as soon as I unlock the phone, it starts playing.
I tried the same on groove music but its not having this problem. Only the 3rd party music apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon