New groove update has deleted most of my albums art.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I have one, but it's not pretty... Happened to me as well, but not only album art, entire albums disappeared from Groove. Long story short this is the fix: Cut all your songs from phone and paste to the PC. Open Groove and wait till it figures that no music is there. Then copy all your songs from PC to the phone Music folder again. In Groove settings turn Metadata on and wait till the last song pops up.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine just has a heap of 'unkown artists' now. Super annoying!!! Leaving it syncing in the background to see if the metadata will tag them.

Why MS, why?

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
This latest groove music update deleted all my music that was on my micro SD card. Really annoying having to go back and download them all over again.

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Same here artist pics nearly all gone. It had just about sorted all of them then this build came along and destroyed it. Also my main problem with Groove is it's painful loading when hitting a live tile of an album pinned to start screen. It's EVEN WORSE in the new build I didn't think that was possible.

finnius

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Ever since the last update, my music has gone haywire. For some the artwork is gone. For others the screen says one artist and song, but a different song/artist plays. A few minutes ago it said one song by an artist but a completely different song artist played and the picture was of a third(!!!) artist. Is anybody else having this problem? I have been unable to fond anything. Microsoft Lumia 950. Was hoping the windows 10 mobile update I got a few days ago would fix it, but it didn't. Was hoping the Groove update I got since it went haywire would fix it, but it didn't.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster