Random Reboots in Idle

TheSkatestreet

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

my 950xl is driving me nuts. I?ve got it 2 weeks ago as my new business driver.
what to say...it?s rebooting the whole day. Nearly every 10 minutes it does a restart.

I don?t have an SD card in it. I removed it, after i read about problems according to it.
I?ve the newest firmware, released last week. I also tried several things, like hard resets without using the backup, going back to .29 with the windows recovery tool, but nothing resolved the problem.

When I?m using the phone to browse, or play a game, nothing happens, except the massive battery drain.
And also when the phone is charging, everything is nice.

I had the situationen, where it does?nt do rebooting for many hours, but the problem was, i can?t charge the phone. So I?ve done a restart manually. And guess what happens..Right...the restarting was back.

Is there anybody having the same issues and maybe knowing a solution? I?m thinking about sending it back in.

My 640 and 920 are on the same os-version and nothing bad to say about it.

thanks in advance

TheSkatestreet

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
No, it has 24gb of free space.

Another side effect of restarting is, that every setting i?ve changed is on the old value after the reboot. The phone only saves the settings, if i restart the phone on my own.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

my 950xl is driving me nuts. I?ve got it 2 weeks ago as my new business driver.
what to say...it?s rebooting the whole day. Nearly every 10 minutes it does a restart.

I don?t have an SD card in it. I removed it, after i read about problems according to it.
I?ve the newest firmware, released last week. I also tried several things, like hard resets without using the backup, going back to .29 with the windows recovery tool, but nothing resolved the problem.

When I?m using the phone to browse, or play a game, nothing happens, except the massive battery drain.
And also when the phone is charging, everything is nice.

I had the situationen, where it does?nt do rebooting for many hours, but the problem was, i can?t charge the phone. So I?ve done a restart manually. And guess what happens..Right...the restarting was back.

Is there anybody having the same issues and maybe knowing a solution? I?m thinking about sending it back in.

My 640 and 920 are on the same os-version and nothing bad to say about it.

thanks in advance
I think you have got a defective one. it's not normal. you can ask ms to replace it by a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786