All,

Back in 7, or 8, there used to be an app that would allow you to create "Labels" on the start screen as some sort of separator...between tiles

Is it still around for 10 mobile? I can merge tiles in to one big tile, but I am looking for something else...
    02-08-2016 09:40 AM
    Apps like Header Tile offer stuff like that, although they create only black, white or transparent tile headers or separators. If you're using Windows 10 Mobile with full screen picture as a background they appear black, white or follow the accent color. In Windows 10 mobile Forum Show your Start screen picture, part of the Windows Central, several users managed to achieve the effect you desire.
    Apps like Header Tile offer stuff like that, although they create only black, white or transparent tile headers or separators. If you're using Windows 10 Mobile with full screen picture as a background they appear black, white or follow the accent color. In Windows 10 mobile Forum Show your Start screen picture, part of the Windows Central, several users managed to achieve the effect you desire.
    02-08-2016 09:47 AM
    All,

Back in 7, or 8, there used to be an app that would allow you to create "Labels" on the start screen as some sort of separator...between tiles

Is it still around for 10 mobile? I can merge tiles in to one big tile, but I am looking for something else...
    yes this feature still exists and you don't need to install any app the achieve this. after you group several apps into a tile, expand the tile and tap and hold the upper separator of that tile, you can give label to it.
    Tonio78 likes this.
    02-08-2016 10:32 AM