Mozo Leather Cover + Case?

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Is there any nice clear cases that will fit along with the Mozo leather back covers? I find that the current cases I have do not fit because the Mozo leather back covers are slightly more bulky while the stock back cover is flat and less bulky.

h8zgray

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I currently have the black leather Mozo case on my 950 XL which is then covered by a NOOT PRODUCTS BASICS Series Premium Matte Finish Hard Case for Microsoft Lumia 950 XL - Black which i purchased from Amazon for about 8 USD. The phone works fine, feels more substantial, the case fits well over the Mozo although the buttons are somewhat close to the upper edge of the case but are still easily accessible. Overall, works well. Hope this helps, take care.

GF Wong

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a soft silicone case to go on top of the Mozo leather cover. My intention of doing that is to give some protection to the screen (and its edges). Before I change to a Mozo cover, the silicone case that I have sort of wraps over the screen. With the Mozo cover the silicone case just won't fit.

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Is there any nice clear cases that will fit along with the Mozo leather back covers? I find that the current cases I have do not fit because the Mozo leather back covers are slightly more bulky while the stock back cover is flat and less bulky.
the original cover was fragile. the position near earphone broke after less then 3 times disassemble-and-reassemble. I bought a brown mozo cover for replacement. so far so good. it is beautiful and has better hand grasp feeling.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an Orzly clear silicone case that fits over my Mozo brown leather case beautifully. Purchase from amazon UK. The power and volume buttons are nots easily accessible but it looks the part. The front of the case rises up a little too to protect the screen slightly.

brash47

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the Incipio case at the MS Store when I bought my phone. It fits over the MOZO case, just a little more snug that the original cover. But, it works fine.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720