Longer Notification Sounds / Longer Vibrate

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I changed the sounds but then they only play half once the banner disappears it stops which is annoying.

I'd changed them as I often miss them (on the occasions the notifications actually work) but I can't seem to see any way to change the amount of vibration or the length of the sound effect before it stops playing.

Any ideas?

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure whether to take the answer seriously.

A request for help on a basic feature is to type into the woeful feedback app whereby it gets put into a black hole of nothingness where you can't actually type exactly what you want and then hope it get's upvoted by some randoms?

Might as well have said 'Yes, get a different phone'.

Rupert Holmes

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure whether to take the answer seriously.

A request for help on a basic feature is to type into the woeful feedback app whereby it gets put into a black hole of nothingness where you can't actually type exactly what you want and then hope it get's upvoted by some randoms?

Might as well have said 'Yes, get a different phone'.

I agree there were multiple request for repeating notifications, like the IPhone has. There also many complaints about the circles instead of squares in the people. Only change, I ever saw was they made the circles bigger. I was in the preview early and still am 635 and 640.
I like you often do not hear or feel a call or text. I carry the phone in a holster not in my hand, I may miss a call for hours. XL went back, still using 1020 W/8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos