Groove Music for WM 10 is very slow

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry this is not a RANT but just a concern as I used to love the Groove music app but after the new update(I guess) it is very slow when I try to open and select a song in my local list(not cloud), it takes like 5-6 seconds.

Other one which I noticed is when I try to select the next song with my ear phones button(by clicking it twice), it doesn't do it, instead it just freezes.

Is this the same issue with others.

I know there is a flickering UI issue but just not bothered about it until the song plays.

Is there anywhere I can give a feedback to the Groove music app devs?

:unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Dhileepudu Jambula
Sorry this is not a RANT but just a concern as I used to love the Groove music app but after the new update(I guess) it is very slow when I try to open and select a song in my local list(not cloud), it takes like 5-6 seconds.

Other one which I noticed is when I try to select the next song with my ear phones button(by clicking it twice), it doesn't do it, instead it just freezes.

I know there is a flickering UI issue but just not bothered about it until the song plays.

Groove still very buggy. Crashes on me randomly. I use it a lot while driving via bluetooth. It crashes randomly and it's so annoying. Also crashes much more when using Continuum dock.

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Any issues when you are trying to go to the next song with the headphones / ear phones button?

Its kind of hit or miss but definitely misses for me, at least once while playing it for 15 mins.

ale2999

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I have this same issue. when I start groove now it launches and the list is empty for 10-15 seconds

oslohes tyagi

Feb 12, 2018
Visit site

Use vlc media player it is much faster

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3