Sorry this is not a RANT but just a concern as I used to love the Groove music app but after the new update(I guess) it is very slow when I try to open and select a song in my local list(not cloud), it takes like 5-6 seconds.

Other one which I noticed is when I try to select the next song with my ear phones button(by clicking it twice), it doesn't do it, instead it just freezes.

Is this the same issue with others.

I know there is a flickering UI issue but just not bothered about it until the song plays.

Is there anywhere I can give a feedback to the Groove music app devs?

03-02-2016 06:50 AM
    I have the flicker problem but that is it

Sent from mTalk
    03-02-2016 06:56 AM
    Originally posted by Dhileepudu Jambula
    Sorry this is not a RANT but just a concern as I used to love the Groove music app but after the new update(I guess) it is very slow when I try to open and select a song in my local list(not cloud), it takes like 5-6 seconds.

Other one which I noticed is when I try to select the next song with my ear phones button(by clicking it twice), it doesn't do it, instead it just freezes.

I know there is a flickering UI issue but just not bothered about it until the song plays.

Groove still very buggy. Crashes on me randomly. I use it a lot while driving via bluetooth. It crashes randomly and it's so annoying. Also crashes much more when using Continuum dock.
    03-02-2016 10:03 PM
    Works great for me. I like thee changes they have made with it over the last 6 months
    03-02-2016 10:06 PM
    Groove is working fine on my 1520.3, now running .122.
    03-02-2016 10:24 PM
    Any issues when you are trying to go to the next song with the headphones / ear phones button?

Its kind of hit or miss but definitely misses for me, at least once while playing it for 15 mins.
    03-02-2016 11:12 PM

I have this same issue. when I start groove now it launches and the list is empty for 10-15 seconds
    03-02-2016 11:17 PM
    Groove launches and play songs on my SD card instantaneously...
    03-02-2016 11:31 PM

Use vlc media player it is much faster
    02-12-2018 12:39 PM
    I use Loco Music Player, I think its only about £2 - £3, theres a FREE version too
    02-28-2018 12:38 PM