Mozo case black leather

Asfalloth

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I agree with wim the silver on the corner of mine rubbed off within 1 week, only about a 1mm x 3mm line but still a bit crap for the money.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think the wear varies based on people's individual behaviour.

I've had my black leather Mozo for a couple of months now and haven't had any damage to the metal surround. It's probably obvious but things don't get damaged unless you do something to damage it...

wim klei

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I think the wear varies based on people's individual behaviour.

I've had my black leather Mozo for a couple of months now and haven't had any damage to the metal surround. It's probably obvious but things don't get damaged unless you do something to damage it...
its plastic not metal en painted

mozo website say's:

Cradle: Non conductive vacuum metal coated PC Plastic

Last edited:

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Here we go:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-950-xl/401655-5.htm#post3405454

"One edge was pretty bad, another one was starting. All from my pocket, either dress trousers or sporty ones, and most of the day simply sitting on desk, after two weeks:"

Pete, after two weeks babysitting it can not rub off. Be happy that your is more sturdy, but please do not implicate that people having it rubbing off are holding it wrong.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Corwin. Sorry if I implied you were mishandling your device.

I guess another way of looking at this is that this case has proven to be very popular and we're not seeing a large amount of reports of unusual wear. It's possible that you just have part of a bad batch and there's been some kind of manufacturing defect.

Corwin_Amber1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi Pete,

I would hope so. Maybe they changed something and they are more sturdy now. They changed the leather as well, hopefully they did so with the plastic of the rim.

Regards,
Corwin

IIDXholic

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
My plastic rim on all 4 corners is rubbing away. Love the case still, and I wish they offered one like the brown stitching one, in black. I even left them an email to customer support recommending that option, because car guys like myself, it would match the interiors of some cars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb